Fev at home.

spanishknight

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nige Arro said:

Thought a lot of our lads showed well tonight, yes there were errors but after last year's dirge I think it's a great start.

last seasons home game against fev we led 12 -6 at half time b4 losing 12 -16

last night we were flattered by a 12-30 scoreline with fev missing a host of players

in the cold light of day that worries me!

34 minutes ago, Nearenough said:

last seasons home game against fev we led 12 -6 at half time b4 losing 12 -16

last night we were flattered by a 12-30 scoreline with fev missing a host of players

in the cold light of day that worries me!

If Fev had played last nights team against us last year they would have won by a lot more than 18 points, see today's Press Fordy's saying last years Knights team would have folded last night.

10 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Fantastic following from fev who backed their team all the way , 

9 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Surprised coolie's not been on gloating yet .😀😀😀

I think RAMS 16 BULLS 46 may have something to do with his silence G

Anyway forget the result what about the tackle

15 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Along with Jack Bussey's tackle in Toulouse 2019, that tackle will be one of the tackles of the season. Fabulous effort

Nearly as good as Myles Harrison's on Pickersgill.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

39 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Or what about Marsh's tackle on Jessie to stop a certain try?.

A very good tackle SK but  not a certain try cos JSL popped  his shoulder going over and dropped ball

Thompson MOM by a country mile, shame there was nobody backing him up on the 4/5 occasions he stuck his head through the line. 

Not much to add that everybody else hasn't already said. Line speed and PTB's were a massive difference. Fev made metres with ease where we really struggled. Their defence was up on us in line with the PTB to meet our attacker whereas they were already running onto the ball and well past the PTB before they met us and made 5+ metres after contact on a number of occasions.

Shame about the language from some of their fans, and it wasn't "just a few" of them either.

17 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

Thompson MOM by a country mile, shame there was nobody backing him up on the 4/5 occasions he stuck his head through the line. 

Not much to add that everybody else hasn't already said. Line speed and PTB's were a massive difference. Fev made metres with ease where we really struggled. Their defence was up on us in line with the PTB to meet our attacker whereas they were already running onto the ball and well past the PTB before they met us and made 5+ metres after contact on a number of occasions.

Shame about the language from some of their fans, and it wasn't "just a few" of them either.

We said the same, we can all swear and often do in some circumstances!!!!  But there's no need for all that we got last night and iam all for banter but we don't need all that swearing at games especially on TV.

On 27/01/2022 at 14:05, bigbaldnmad said:

That's not a bad attendance for a game on Monday night and on TV.

Positive move by York with reduced admission to fill the ground. Looking forward to a good game.

Well done York

It was brilliant by York and hopefully we do the same if it's only for Knights supporters.

4 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

We said the same, we can all swear and often do in some circumstances!!!!  But there's no need for all that we got last night and iam all for banter but we don't need all that swearing at games especially on TV.

Yep completely agree with you. We all have an off the cuff effin and jeffin every now and again at a bad call. But a full chorus of chants with swearing is a bit much. 

Programmes were definitely on sale, not sure where though. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

34 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

I got mine from the mobile outlet opposite turnstiles 4 - 6. 

I got mine from a seller outside turnstiles 4-6. The bloke selling them was so well disguised, I asked a guy standing right next to him where he'd bought his programme. He pointed to the chap standing next to me. No programme seller bib, no shouting 'get your programme!', no programmes on show in his hands (they were stuffed in a bag). WTF?

Why not have a few on sale in the club shop? How much pre-match footfall in there? Jeez, it ain't rocket science.

Archived