Fri 1st Apr: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Warrington Wolves KO 20:00

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/22 at 19:30

2 minutes ago, Faithful1865 said:

For tonight only. COME ON ROVERS!!

Hmmmmph!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one OF 👍🏼🙂😂BE5C256C-8D8F-48BD-88A4-EF7BC765F71C.jpeg.012a1e0b83d2f3a58f23b2f456c619b1.jpeg

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Hull KR 4 Wire 0.

England winger Hall in.

Hull KR 10 Wire 0.

Coote over, 14-0.

Keinhorst in from a Coote kick.

20-0.

This is like a Damned United remake.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, bratman said:

What's going on with Warrington?!

They’re getting beat.

Matautia  over, comeback on?

Hull KR 20 Wire 6,

Arf tarm.

At some point Smith needs to stop getting Powell fired, it is bullying by this point.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

34-12 with 5 missed kicks, sounds better from Rovers this week but Wire seems to have proper imploded as a club this season 😳

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

4 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

You dont sack the manager in a rebuild when you arent going down.  You do what Giants did,  take the year and let powell see who he wants off the cap.  

Wire been out in quarters of playoffs with core group for a while. 

Trouble is that Powell was announced after about three games last season - he has signed or retained a big portion of this squad. And the balance of the squad looked completely wrong before a ball was kicked and when we were winning games.

I'm not saying sack him but I don't have a clue what the plan is.

Archived