IDEAS TO PROMOTE CLUB AND GENERATE FUNDS.

barfieldlad

8 hours ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

I note all your comments. If don’t want to meet personally to discuss i have no issue with that.  I’ve not said we won’t have a public forum so certainly that is an option to let anyone say what they want and let people ask whatever they want.

Anyway just cooling off after another  superb win when both teams playing in that heat were phenomenal Really happy with that win now looking forward to seeing John & Dawn Kear back at the Club and another great game.

A good time to push the grand draw after a win in testing conditions.

26 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Have another look gittinsfan.

Maybe it's my laptop or I am going senile but that post was not showing this morning.Because of where I live,I do not give support on match days but I do try and give support to BIISSA.

As far as this guy's attitude goes ,The sooner he bu44ers off to his small villa the better.And if he wants to compare length of support,my first season ticket cost me 5 shillings.

NO doubt I have upset some on here,but hey ho.

23 minutes ago, mj1970 said:

Hello Roger, I've been alerted this morning by another forum member that my post thanking Bissa/Colin for their courteous and sufficient response to my concerns about bissa which I was obviously happy with has disappeared. They appear to be correct, because I can no longer find my post either. Do you know why this might be? Cheers.

Still there on my computer

Hello there mj1970 if you would have another look you might find it there, I pressed the wrong button, I was trying to hide your contributions as I personally are getting tired of the content. I did not realise that it removed it, I have found out how to reverse it, so I have.

Yes I can understand where your coming from.

Did you get over to York, wow what a game.

Best regards Roger.

47 minutes ago, mj1970 said:

Hello Roger, I've been alerted this morning by another forum member that my post thanking Bissa/Colin for their courteous and sufficient response to my concerns about bissa which I was obviously happy with has disappeared. They appear to be correct, because I can no longer find my post either. Do you know why this might be? Cheers.

It's still on mine mj1970, and thankyou for your reply. 

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

Hi there everybody, by mistake I pressed the wrong button and the posting disappeared, I was wanting to make it so that I did not receive anymore of the posting.

I have written to mj1970 and explained what I did and once I realised it blanked it out for everybody I found out how to reverse it.

• Thanks 1