latest rumour mill?

tms

Got told somthing on sunday that made me chuckle wasn't going to say owt but since forum been quiet tought i'd let you all in on the latest gossip

Son in law got told at work by a FEV season ticket holder that he was talking to a current super league player who told him he was signing for FEV lad didn't say if it was this year but said the player  told him it was a done deal and he  was definately signing 

Now not going to name names that would spoil all the fun and stop all the pontifications on his identity  but he has played for leeds and no it's not ZAK

Personally I thought it was a bit far feched  allegedly  he' got a SL contract till the end of 23 but hey ho fanciful rumours like this make the world of the  rumour mill  go round anyway enjoy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I got told on Saturday that Ford wasn't playing as he pulled a muscle on the Captains run.And how much money Joey was on.Not surprised by either.

STOP PRESS S more coming out in the wonderful world of the rumour mill son in law now been told by a carpet carrier who's gor a relative on C%S board since trueman injured and out for the season they have been on the phone for Ford 

16 minutes ago, POR said:

STOP PRESS S more coming out in the wonderful world of the rumour mill son in law now been told by a carpet carrier who's gor a relative on C%S board since trueman injured and out for the season they have been on the phone for Ford 

IF true he will be off loaded as he is on humongous money and rarely plays anyway.

• Thanks 1

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Gutted about recent developments.  Just watching the Scottish Open and Bo Hoag missed a putt.  Next I hear that Tom may not be joining Luke and Uncle Jesse Lefeo.  Ok Leilua's shorts are tighter than Daisy's but nobody wants to see that.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RobLambert said:

Gutted about recent developments.  Just watching the Scottish Open and Bo Hoag missed a putt.  Next I hear that Tom may not be joining Luke and Uncle Jesse Lefeo.  Ok Leilua's shorts are tighter than Daisy's but nobody wants to see that.

Disappointed you couldn't work Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltraine into that, Rob. 😉

36 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Fits the bill 35 in November and currently injured.

True S he's done a wildie popped his ribs  but lets not forget  the 34/35 year old was just named in the latest england squad

10 hours ago, RobLambert said:

Judging by his current condition, Joey would be more Boss Hogg than Daisy Duke. In fact here he is in training committing a spear tackle on Luke Duke Briscoe. Note how the other tackler has let go, making the dangerous throw more likely.

'Dukes of Hazzard': Surprising Clause 'Boss Hogg' Had in His Contract

Edited by Adam B
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, POR said:

True S he's done a wildie popped his ribs  but lets not forget  the 34/35 year old was just named in the latest england squad

He has been in decent form this season if we managed to get him for the rest of this season and next i think he would be fine.Think the reason we didn't go further with 6ft 7in (6ft 2in really) Josh Bowden  was because he still is under contract to Hull FC for 18 months and he would expect SL wages.Looks like Wakey are after him.

23 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Think the reason we didn't go further with 6ft 7in (6ft 2in really) Josh Bowden  was because he still is under contract to Hull FC for 18 months and he would expect SL wages.Looks like Wakey are after him.

Saw something yesterday suggesting Wakefield have already signed Bowden, but we move on. Anyone whose stated height fluctuates as much as his does must be an injury risk anyway. Quite funny to see Wakefield now signing potential Fev targets though, truly they are a Championship club 😆.

27 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

He has been in decent form this season if we managed to get him for the rest of this season and next i think he would be fine.Think the reason we didn't go further with 6ft 7in (6ft 2in really) Josh Bowden  was because he still is under contract to Hull FC for 18 months and he would expect SL wages.Looks like Wakey are after him.

Not that fussed that we haven't signed Bowden, Hull fans on social media seemed pretty down on him from what I saw.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adam B said:

Judging by his current condition, Joey would be more Boss Hogg than Daisy Duke. In fact here he is in training committing a spear tackle on Luke Duke Briscoe. Note how the other tackler has let go, making the dangerous throw more likely.

'Dukes of Hazzard': Surprising Clause 'Boss Hogg' Had in His Contract

I'm sure Bo (or Luke's) stunt double there is Radio 1's Gary Davis.

Isn't Louis Sheriff P Coltane still on the books ?  Lachlan Cooter would be a great signing as well.

I'll stop now.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, RobLambert said:

I'm sure Bo (or Luke's) stunt double there is Radio 1's Gary Davis.

😆😆😆 - a quick-thinking PA could play that 'Ooh Gary Davies' jiingle when he lands on his head.

Pretty sure we already have Luke Cooter?

The mention of Boss Hogg brought to mind his car, however didn't Feisal turn up in this at Batley a few years ago:

Pin on Favorite Hollywood Cars

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb