How are RLWC ticket sales going?

IM2

4 minutes ago, Mattrhino said:

Yeah don't worry, its just like paying with a credit card. As far as RLWC are concerned you have paid in full the date you made the agreement with Klarna.

Yes I think the way to pay is irrelevant 

I'm a bit worried about recieving my tickets. If prefer digital ones but think the only option was post when I did it ...I cant remember 

If I did choose digital should I have them by now? If I chose posted is it really posted 2 weeks before? Seems a bit near.....can see that going wrong !

14 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I'm a bit worried about recieving my tickets. If prefer digital ones but think the only option was post when I did it ...I cant remember 

If I did choose digital should I have them by now? If I chose posted is it really posted 2 weeks before? Seems a bit near.....can see that going wrong !

if you chose digital they come in the week of the game,if you chose post god only knows with this post strike.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

1 hour ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I received my tickets through the post last Thursday, so they have started sending them out

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

8 hours ago, RP London said:

i bought mine early (early 2020/late 2019 whenever they went on sale).. not got them yet

I believe Klarna is a PayPal thing so it doesnt mean PayPal didnt pay the RFL straight away.

I did get through to Klarna and they did say it will come maybe 2 weeks to the event but it just means my mate isn't to sure what to do for tickets as he had trouble on the official website.

Buying tickets online is not plain and simple when it comes to events unlike buying a book or Ann Summers stuff for your other half 😞