World Cup Jerseys

On 06/10/2022 at 13:34, nadera78 said:

Anyone know where you can buy the Tonga and PNG merchandise?

I haven't read through the thread so this may have already been answered, but the owner of Sportzone in Whitehaven has just posted that he has got some Tonga gear in. I know that he does mail order

just a quick one fellas I received a load of Tonga 🇹🇴 gear this afternoon but to be honest I did not have chance to open the boxes I will try to get it sorted tomorrow, 10am to 4-30 pm.

https://www.sportszonecumbria.co.uk/

• Like 1

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

I haven't read the match thread as I was at the game, and this is kit related, but does anyone know why the Cook Islands number 10 was wearing a different kit to the rest of his team v Wales? 

I assume it was the alternate kit, but his was white with green trims and everyone else's the opposite.. 

28 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I haven't read the match thread as I was at the game, and this is kit related, but does anyone know why the Cook Islands number 10 was wearing a different kit to the rest of his team v Wales? 

I assume it was the alternate kit, but his was white with green trims and everyone else's the opposite.. 

It was picked up by people on the match thread, but nobody seemed to know why.

From what I could see on TV, it looked the same on the front, but the large block of green on the back, that the other shirts had, seemed to be missing.

25 minutes ago, Barley Mow said:

It was picked up by people on the match thread, but nobody seemed to know why.

From what I could see on TV, it looked the same on the front, but the large block of green on the back, that the other shirts had, seemed to be missing.

The panels under the arms were green instead of white. It looked like a reverse of the kit everyone else wore. 

I like the thought it was just a quirky mistake and the kit person didn't realise until too late 😆