Sun 18th Jun: CCQF: York Knights v Leigh Leopards KO 17:00 (Viaplay)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• York Knights
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/06/23 at 16:30

Have Leigh decided to do a Warrington, only even worse?

Unbelievably reckless (and that's the kindest interpretation) play.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, LINNERS said:

What a bizarre game. Hardaker was out of control and got lucky he didn't land on his head. Should've been red.

The whiplash was there for all to see. He should be off for the whole game. Not 10 mins.

15 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

With a sigh, Kaide Ellis sets aside his "Idiot of the Week" acceptance speech, unfinished.

Griffin was leader in the clubhouse with a brandy and cigar when the news came through that he would be politely asked to vacate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

10 minutes ago, tim2 said:

Griffin was leader in the clubhouse with a brandy and cigar when the news came through that he would be politely asked to vacate.

In some sports, like skiing, the current leader sits in a throne, only to be turfed out when a later competitor posts a better time. And this is how I choose to visualise the events of this weekend.

• Haha 3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Try of the Cup? And it still took some finishing after the ball came back over the line.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson