Hosea Saumaki

So I stumbled across this today on Twitter and wondered what the story was.

I must admit Id never heard of him but a quick google shows he has only just turned 31, was released from Leicester Tigers RU 2 months ago and played for Tonga RU 3 times just 2 years ago. Now he crops up playing for Millom in the NCL:

13 minutes ago, Damien said:

So I stumbled across this today on Twitter and wondered what the story was.

I must admit Id never heard of him but a quick google shows he has only just turned 31, was released from Leicester Tigers RU 2 months ago and played for Tonga RU 3 times just 2 years ago. Now he crops up playing for Millom in the NCL:

His cousin already plays for Millom, so when Hosea was let go by Leicester, it was a natural choice for him to keep his hand in, albeit in another code of Rugby.

He started strongly, and that try was a beauty, but the opposition managed to contain him a bit better as the match went on. Fatigue may also have played a part, as I don't know how active he's been since leaving Leicester.

Edited by Futtocks
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...