Sat 22nd Jul: 1895 Cup Semi-Final: London Broncos v Halifax Panthers KO 17:00

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Halifax Panthers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/07/23 at 16:30

On 20/07/2023 at 20:11, The Blues Ox said:

Fax name their squad which includes both Ben Crooks and Dan Fleming who played in earlier rounds of the cup for someone else before recieving confirmation from the RFL that Ben Crooks is now classed as cup tied. Not sure the justification for Dan Flemind still being eligable but I'm sure the RFL know what they are doing......

Looks like the RFL have saved you from making an error and potentially getting thrown out of the competition. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Can't believe London beat Tolouse  twice.

You won't believe how many times I have said to myself I can't believe this team beat Fev at Fev. 🤣 Strange season.

Good game fitting of a semi-final in very difficult conditions. I had a feeling at half time going in to the 2nd half with the wind that we had just knocked a bit of stuffing out of London in the first half and I thought that showed for the majority of the 2nd half. End of the day the difference between the two teams was that extra bit of class and game breaker we have in Walmsley.

Told me before the season started that we would be in 6th in the league I think I may have cried but if you added you will get to see Fax at Wembley I would have probably taken that over a rather unlikely chance of getting to SL. Im about 4/8 wins in finals watching Fax so if we could get that to over 50% that would be very much appreciated. No disrespect to York, and I would be happy if we played them in the final, but I want Fax V Batley and Leigh V hull Kr.

• Like 2

Close game throughout where defenses were definitely on top, London were poor but Halifax certainly put in a good performance and didnt let us really try to get going. 

Lots of errors around the tackling area, so I guess the conditions helped 'Fax a bit. 

2 hours ago, Click said:

Close game throughout where defenses were definitely on top, London were poor but Halifax certainly put in a good performance and didnt let us really try to get going. 

Lots of errors around the tackling area, so I guess the conditions helped 'Fax a bit. 

We had chances ....missing the chance to go a heady 2-0 for a start.....that awful  missed kick was replicated by Makinson at Warrington today....just have been something in the ether 

11 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

You won't believe how many times I have said to myself I can't believe this team beat Fev at Fev. 🤣 Strange season.

Good game fitting of a semi-final in very difficult conditions. I had a feeling at half time going in to the 2nd half with the wind that we had just knocked a bit of stuffing out of London in the first half and I thought that showed for the majority of the 2nd half. End of the day the difference between the two teams was that extra bit of class and game breaker we have in Walmsley.

Told me before the season started that we would be in 6th in the league I think I may have cried but if you added you will get to see Fax at Wembley I would have probably taken that over a rather unlikely chance of getting to SL. Im about 4/8 wins in finals watching Fax so if we could get that to over 50% that would be very much appreciated. No disrespect to York, and I would be happy if we played them in the final, but I want Fax V Batley and Leigh V hull Kr.

Keep riding that win at Fev oxy, it's probably the most used line this year from fax fans 😁

Have a great time at Wembley!

• Like 2

On 19/07/2023 at 20:25, Ovenden Grunt said:

So long as Tom Grant isn't the ref (i know) Fax should be fine. 😀

I thought yesterday's referee/linesman got three or four decisions badly wrong against Fax which on another day could have cost us the game. Fortunately we did enough to get over the line. 💙🏉🤍❗

24 minutes ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

I thought yesterday's referee/linesman got three or four decisions badly wrong against Fax which on another day could have cost us the game. Fortunately we did enough to get over the line. 💙🏉🤍❗

😂...have to agree....that knock near our try line was no where near....we were one of the ones shouting knock on by the way 😃...for that one we couldn't believe he gave it! 

What about that missed penalty kick from us first half though

4 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

😂...have to agree....that knock near our try line was no where near....we were one of the ones shouting knock on by the way 😃...for that one we couldn't believe he gave it! 

What about that missed penalty kick from us first half though

That penalty was one of the decisions i was on about, how on earth was that a penalty?