Ward in at Cas

Nothing to lose for Wardy. Loved him at Broncos / Harlequins. I was chatting to him when he touch judged in a recent Elmbridge / St Albans u16s game in which his son was playing and he was so chilled out. Keeps Cas up and he's a hero and no doublt a job offer, they go down and he has options, stay as is or take on Cas in Champs. I'd have him back at Broncos in a heartbeat.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, corvusxiii said:

Does anyone know what he was doing before this gig? Fixing cars? Plumber? Company Director? I've no idea. 

Coaching yawnion at Rosslyn Park.

• Thanks 1

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

12 hours ago, Mark S said:

Thanks, it’s what union deserves 

Do you live in the early 1900s ? You know time has moved on ? This sort of baggage is the reason league has not moved forward and is a bit of a joke at times.

Ive coached plenty of 'union' lads and they are on the whole first class individuals, love playing rugby league and there isnt a Rupert or Henry amongst them !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magic XIII said:

Do you live in the early 1900s ? You know time has moved on ? This sort of baggage is the reason league has not moved forward and is a bit of a joke at times.

Ive coached plenty of 'union' lads and they are on the whole first class individuals, love playing rugby league and there isnt a Rupert or Henry amongst them !

Rosslyn Park, though.

It's not going to be working class heroes there, is it?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, gingerjon said:

Rosslyn Park, though.

It's not going to be working class heroes there, is it?

Read 'on the whole' ... naturally there are hooray Henrys in society and maybe golf clubs and rugby clubs have more than their fair share but the vast majority of unionists I come across in the Heartlands of rugger are down to earth decent folk who are oblivious to 1895, who like playing /watching rugby league. It's that simple.