Featherstone Rovers 2024 Squad

marklaspalmas

On 04/11/2023 at 10:08, Monkeymagic22 said:

I’d disagree, Addy is a SL quality player, and for all Davies abilities he isn’t. Each to their own opinion though.

On 04/11/2023 at 10:08, Monkeymagic22 said:

I’d disagree, Addy is a SL quality player, and for all Davies abilities he isn’t. Each to their own opinion though.

On 03/11/2023 at 10:37, POR said:
9 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Jack Bussey signed for next season. Hopefully fully recovered from his leg break, he’ll be back to his best next season.

I think we're building nicely. Apart from losing JD, I see the clearout to be a positive.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Jack Bussey signed for next season. Hopefully fully recovered from his leg break, he’ll be back to his best next season.

Well that's   one of the missing six signed sealed  and delivered :kolobok_yahoo:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Cryptic clue...I reckon another potential new signing will have a sweet Pontefract connection...

We're signing allsorts? 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

5 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

We're signing allsorts? 🤪

Yes. His surname is Rice and  his First name is Drink. Reminds me of liquor.   Good on the sticks. A long black player with plenty of twists.

2 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Came through Wakefield's youth system, played 17 times for them in SL last year. They've got Liam Hood and signed Thomas Doyle from Keighley, plus I think they have another promising young hooker in Harvey Smith, so unlikely they would have kept 4.

Thanks, a quick search on twitter and he seems to get good wraps. Could be a good pick up, maybe a bit like Lacans.

5 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

More then likely but i would be surprised if money didn't come in to it.

Yes definitely and you can’t blame players for that, but it’s not worked for us. And our budget is tighter this year. Personally I’m happy how the recruitment is going, some established players and hopefully a few like Bowes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

I heard after been at Cas so long he wanted to get out of the Wakey postcode as everyone was a bit strange. He's already noted in an interview that the air in Halifax smells like a beautiful paradise island in comparison. 😆

A big signing on fee from the Walmsley pot sounds a bit more realistic 🤔🙃

Edited by Catflap
  • Like 2