Batley Bulldogs geared for pivotal Championship clash with play-off rivals York Knights

Total Rugby League

Good point H but, according to the table on Skysports, Knights are -13 and Dogs are -27.  So, if both win, surely Dogs need to win by 15 or more points than York?  Assume it goes to points scored if both win and Batley by 14?

Might not be relevant - all down to Fax really!

Confused.com!

That’s right, our points difference is 14 better than Batley’s, who actually play their final game on Saturday at 3pm so we will know what we need to do to at least finish above Batley, like others have said though I think the final spot is Halifax’s to lose plus Barrow is never an easy game. Saying that it’s been a really good finish to the season.

Really enjoyable game tonight, and that’s some effort to come from 10-0 down. Probably had a few 50/50 calls go our way, but as they say it all evens up right?

Due to now being a rockstar (!) my previous game was Fev at home, and last time I’d seen Knights win was back in May against London, even though it’s only been a 4 month gap I have to say in that period Liam Harris has really matured as a player, I hope we build a team around him for next season. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Good game to watch , 2 very competitive sides , don't think either will make the playoffs though, big shout out to Ronan Michael who had his best game in a knights shirt .

Agreed

• Like 2

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

7 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Good game to watch , 2 very competitive sides , don't think either will make the playoffs though, big shout out to Ronan Michael who had his best game in a knights shirt .

Thought Ronan and Santi had a massive impact on the game last night from the bench as did Ta'ai on his second spell.

• Like 3