Match thread: Championship Playoffs Semi-final. Featherstone Rovers v London Broncos. Sunday 8th October 2023.

marklaspalmas

7 minutes ago, Michael Bates said:

We've no one to blame but ourselves. It's irrelevant who has gone up and in what circumstances. If your last game of the season isn't a win, no one remembers you.

1st part of that statement bang on.  Last part bang on.. Bit in middle couldn't disagree more.

15 hours ago, RobLambert said:

I'm a bit mixed with this one.  I take your point but I think I would have rather seen Toulouse go up.  I think it will take longer to accept that London have just got promoted.  London ?  How the hell did it happen.  I think any one of the top 9 now might just be looking at the play off results and thinking it could have been them.   

Yep❗

10 hours ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

Yep❗

London have beaten Toulouse 3 times, Batley at their ground Gev at their ground, Sheffield twice at their ground… shall I go on? Early on in season there were many near misses including Halifax with a yellow card and penalty when Paratta was pulled back from a leyland kick under the sticks - defo try which should have been awarded so let’s just be happy with the outcome and know that when it came to it, London didn’t choke as other clubs did

• Like 2

I notice in your post W that you did not mention that Fev put 90 points past you in the season. Yes when it mattered you did beat us but there is 2 sides to a story.