London (Merged Threads)

Just now, Rovers13 said:

Then the system is fixed from start no point all owners might as well walk away now. 

Let them walk then. Where else are they going to go?

Just now, Gav Wilson said:

People are forgetting that London were specifically mentioned by IMG as an area we need to be developing to progress the game. Anyone thinking they will be booted out now that they're in clearly hasn't been paying attention. 

Then it’s fixed! 

Just now, Gav Wilson said:

People are forgetting that London were specifically mentioned by IMG as an area we need to be developing to progress the game. Anyone thinking they will be booted out now that they're in clearly hasn't been paying attention. 

How they going to swing it though? They simply won't have enough points to stay in the top division. I'm not sure how else it could be dressed up.

• Like 1

Just now, Rovers13 said:

No you haven’t your a small club when it comes to grading I’m just pointing out that fact. 

Why do you keep saying 'your'? For the third time, I'm not a Broncos fan. Take a break.

Just now, Rovers13 said:

If I was an owner I wouldn’t invest my money in a RL club if I was an ambitious owner I’d asked to join the union ranks. 

You've got good jokes.

1 minute ago, Rovers13 said:

It’s not a joke if I was wire saints cats or Wigan owners I’d enquire. 

Wire, Saints, or Wigan will not care if London are kept up if they were to win the SL. All three are likely A clubs so it won't effect them.

Edited by NW10LDN

Just now, Rovers13 said:

I said if I was an ambitious owner never said anything about tin pot London lol . 

And yet they are still in SL. Where are Fev again?

Just now, Rovers13 said:

Good take Toulouse with you too and Sheffield. We will keep the rest. 

I'm not in a position to take anyone since I don't work for the Broncos or the RFL/IMG. Poor Sheffield is now being brought into this. Looking forward to the new breakaway league. So Fev v Keighley every weekend for the summer.

1 minute ago, NW10LDN said:

I'm not in a position to take anyone since I don't work for the Broncos or the RFL/IMG. Poor Sheffield is now being brought into this. Looking forward to the new breakaway league. So Fev v Keighley every weekend for the summer.

I’ve wanted a break away league like in darts for years you’re preaching to the wrong person lol. 

2 minutes ago, Rovers13 said:

I’ve wanted a break away league like in darts for years you’re preaching to the wrong person lol. 

It would collapse within a year. But I hope your club does waste money on it.

5 minutes ago, Rovers13 said:

Aye - just what we need.  A tiny sport fragmenting.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

1 minute ago, Rovers13 said:

Lots of champ fans haven’t come back since last franchise system. More will walk now too. 

I'm told that it's definitely not franchising.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"