MOM Featherstone Rovers v Bradford

At 8pm we have Lacans 24, Reynolds 15, Day 3, Harris 2, Roberts 2, Kamano 1, and Addy 1. Lacans a clear leader at the moment. Keep voting pleasae. UTR. 

One vote half an hour age from Featherstonerovers 2000. That makes the totals: Lacans 27, Reynolds 17, Day 3, Harris, Addy, and Roberts 2 each and Kamono 1. Some more selections please. UTR  

No votes today but I will not end this match selections until Friday afternoon. This will give people a little longer. The selections at the moment show: Lacans 33, Reynolds 21, Day 4, Addy 3, Harris and Roberts 2, and Kamono 1.

Couldn't make it unfortunately but very pleased with the win.  Sounds like Arnold went well but Wallace was not so impressive.  A shame as I was hoping they could work well together.  Either way I'm sure they will make a good coaching team 🙄 

• Haha 6

8pm tonight we have: Lacans 36, Reynolds 21, Addy 9, Day 4, Roberts 3, Harris and Arnold 2, and Kamono 1. As I saId earlier I will give it until around midday tomorrow and then close this voting and introduce the Dewsbury game. UTR

The winner for the Bradford game is Lacans with 36, second is Reynolds with 21, and third is Addy with 9.  3,2,1 points taken to MOM TOTALS.