Sat 17th Feb: SL: Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves KO 5.30pm (UK) (Sky/SL+)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/02/24 at 18:00

Discuss the match here.

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Bloody Hell, Williams hit with a reet good 'un there!

• Like 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

One of the best tackles of all time

Shame he carried it on with a bit of sledging which, I think, ultimately caused the penalty.

Boo!, I shed a small tear as Satae enters the fray...☹️

Satae 5 years at Hull FC?!?!

He must be staying with us until the end of 2024 then.

Ooof....Just Browny won't like that comment..

Abdul looking very useful in a good team...

(I know, I know...)

• Haha 1

The try scored by Catalans should demonstrate to everyone who may not have figured it out last year, that there are good reasons why Matt Dufty is no longer playing in the NRL. The other dimension of his play which should be noted as relevant is Dufty's lack of appetite for tackling.

Mickey Mac puts his shoulder direct to the head and wonders why it's a red.

Liam Watts could explain, I'm sure.

• Like 2

Just now, Gomersall said:

Never a red.

It is this week.

Refs and the disciplinary have set their marker out in pre-season, this should not be a surprise to players 

And let's face it, that's classic Mclorum tackling 

1 minute ago, Ant said:

I think Tuesday at RFL HQ is going to be packed this week. 

Fortunately for Liam Watts, he has a reserved seat.

• Like 1

Felt soft for a red card to me. I've seen McIlorum do far more dangerous things on a field in his career and get a handshake from the officials.

Edited by Just Browny
  • Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.