Sat 2nd Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 3pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/24 at 15:30

11 hours ago, N2022 said:

I'm genuinely interested. How do you put both shoulders on someone who's standing to any degree without it also involving facial contact?

Gladstone Small could do it.

Edited by Lowdesert
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, NRLandSL said:

Just finished rewatching, cracker of a game, really enjoyed it.

Really strong performance from Leeds.

Newman definitely MOM, he was superb. So was Croft. Also good performances from Both wingers Handley and Roberts.

For Catalans Da Costa looked superb and I was also impressed with Dezaria, Satae and Sims.

Yes a very entertaining game to watch.

Thought Leeds were very good in spells,defended well under a lot of pressure and really made the most of the rare 1st half attacks they had. The amount of errors is a concern though, they invite a lot of pressure on themselves due to these.

Thought at start of season that this year was going to be a rebuilding job, improved on last season and making the top 6, but not near the levels of Wigan/St Helens. 3 games in I think that's how it's looking. It will be interesting following them this season, if it really clicks with the new signings a think they go move up a gear or two

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sentoffagain2 said:

One for Leeds supporters.In the games i have seen on TV Martin has looked very quiet and not the player i have seen in previous seasons.Is he carrying an injury or now playing a different role in the team?.Always rated him  as he was often involved.

He’s been solid so far, we’re also playing very different to the last few seasons. Players like Martin and Cam Smith we’re having to compensate for our half backs which were frankly awful.

He played centre a lot last year aswell

15 minutes ago, Yorky said:

Yes a very entertaining game to watch.

Thought Leeds were very good in spells,defended well under a lot of pressure and really made the most of the rare 1st half attacks they had. The amount of errors is a concern though, they invite a lot of pressure on themselves due to these.

Thought at start of season that this year was going to be a rebuilding job, improved on last season and making the top 6, but not near the levels of Wigan/St Helens. 3 games in I think that's how it's looking. It will be interesting following them this season, if it really clicks with the new signings a think they go move up a gear or two

With Brodie Croft anything is possible for Leeds, he is a proper superstar halfback. He’s come leaps and bounds since his move to England and is becoming a world class half.

Edited by NRLandSL
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Another unmemorable game.

Really lackluster in attack, Fages wasn’t at the races but I blame Abdull. Not that he had a terrible game but is just incredibly unfit and immobile to be a quality half.

Nikorima has looked great in attack of the bench for Catalans this year and I was also very impressed with Alrix Da Costa, A couple more good performances and I could see Da Costa knocking at Mcllorum’s door.

2 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Gladstone Small could do it.

Naughty. Always came across as a great bloke, and was, if I recall correctly, one of our better players at a time when the Eng squad was pretty mediocre. There have been a few of those times, of course.