Sat 2nd Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 3pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/24 at 15:30

Discuss the match here.

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

I think Les Cats will have too much for Leeds but I doubt there will be a great deal in it.

Leeds 16 Les Cats 24.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Good to see Jodie and Sam on the panel. Nice and fresh as a pair of analysts, although Jodie could talk a bit more and cut across Brian's waffling.

I thought it was a bit much how they had Steve McNamara there for an extended spell 15-20 before kick-off. Asking him 7 or 8 questions rather than 2 or 3 means that he is tied up for quite a while.

If that had been us we would of got a card. 

• Like 2

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Pathetic inconsistency and arbitrary appliance of their rules. 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Sorry am I missing something … he elbowed him in the head 

Yep. Whilst I didn't want to see cards spoil games, I immediately shouted to my daughter, 'Forceful and deliberate contact to the head, no mitigating circumstances. Red card'. What do I know?!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Regarding the lack of cards in that incident, don't forget it was today's ref Chris Kendall who was the Video Ref responsible for sending Fa'amanu Brown off at Wire last Friday for doing precisely nowt.

So, along with the words of the RFL in his ear,  he's no doubt being extra careful.

• Thanks 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Northern Eel said:

Yep. Whilst I didn't want to see cards spoil games, I immediately shouted to my daughter, 'Forceful and deliberate contact to the head, no mitigating circumstances. Red card'. What do I know?!

Yes I don’t but I’m just going on what we’re told now . Also the commentators saying that’s great and other days saying the cards are right coz thems the rules …

Edited by DavidM