Challenge Cup next round.

So who would you like to see us drawn against next round. Would it be one of the Championship sides to give us a chance of progressing further, or a top SL side for a good pay day ?  I'd like fax at ours.

Hull at home

• Like 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

You OK with sheffield away then roger ?

Yes as I said anybody but Catalan either home or away.

RFL won't  want a Championship club anywhere near the quarters, all 4 will get tough ties. Even SL clubs failing to pull up trees will be expected to beat Championship opposition anyway....

• Like 2

15 hours ago, phildog said:

RFL won't  want a Championship club anywhere near the quarters, all 4 will get tough ties. Even SL clubs failing to pull up trees will be expected to beat Championship opposition anyway....

Conspiracy.jpg

• Haha 3

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Decent draw. Given the lack of fixtures that weekend it might even attract some floating fans.

Hope you get a decent gate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

11 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Decent draw. Given the lack of fixtures that weekend it might even attract some floating fans.

Hope you get a decent gate.

You coming then BSJ?

Once a Bulldog, always a Bulldog.

8 minutes ago, beestondog said:

You coming then BSJ?

He can go in my place I'll be flying to the Caribbean on the 23rd.

Edited by RogerT

13 hours ago, beestondog said:

You coming then BSJ?

I'm tempted!

Think mokko will have to come up with some new plays for this one! seeing as linners probably knows all of ours inside and out! An interesting game really! especially if it's tough conditions our boys are the masters of grind! I'd love us to get a result, it will be tough fingers crossed but in reality Championship v SL rarely springs any surprises these days! 

22 hours ago, RogerT said:

He can go in my place I'll be flying to the Caribbean on the 23rd.

one way or return Roger ?

• Haha 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..