Rochdale game

2 hours ago, Dave Naylor said:

Enter the stadium via the main reception where you should be scanned in.  Then up one floor to the Broadway Suite for the Pie and Peas and then out into the Joe Royle stand for the game.  You can mostly sit wherever you like other than the posh corporate style seating areas — essentially in the middle at the top of the stand.

Brilliant, cheers Dave.

Could we ask the club to put out something on the website? If there is going to be a large crown expected, there may well be a few asking the same question, but don't come on here. 

• Like 3

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

3 hours ago, sheddingswasus said:

Anyone know how ticket sales are going?

It would be interesting just know, i was going to be taking eight people now there are deffo six as I've bought the tickets and I usually go on my own, even the wife's coming 😅 🏉

• Like 4

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

26 minutes ago, sheddingswasus said:

Team selection will be interesting. I am leaning with Ellis at loose forward, Phoenix at stand out and Craven / Astley betweenfullback and scrum half. 

George hurst would be interesting at loose never let's us down or butterworth 🤔💪🏉

Youve dodged a bullet….no Ridyard, McNally and weve got a half back at hooker. You could say spineless…in the nicest sense of the word.

Shame, with our leaders in the team it could have been quite the game.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jroyales said:

Excuses already Anita! Let's hope for a great game of rugby on what should be a sun baked afternoon.

No not excuses….just simply saying without oldham’s A team players we will struggle to hold back Oldhams march to super league😊

Of course I hope I am wrong and we bloody murder you.

Slap on the sunscreen and remember those days at Whitebank ……things are looking up.

Missed the first half, but Hirst looked great when he came on.  So pleased that he’s forcing his way into the team.

• Like 1

Sportsman announced the crowd as 2041.

• Like 3

Strong performance in tough conditions against a spirited if weakened Hornets. Turner was strong throughout. Warded very safe and strong.  Loads to get slicker with, especially in attack execution - Logan Astley didn’t quite click. Forwards very very strong, especially after contact. Hirst came on like a train. Great result. Fantastic off field provision for the fans. This club is doing loads right! Just a word of credit for Rochdale who  never gave up and gave it loads. Come on you Yeds!!! 

• Like 4