New TV deal for TO

New TV deal

Basically, all the next home matches will be on viàOccitanie

Grâce à cet accord avec Le groupe La Dépêche du Midi, viàOccitanie et la société de production Fulls Prod, les supporters du TO XIII, pourront, et ce dès le 20 avril prochain avec la rencontre TO XIII – Whitehaven, voir tous les matchs en direct d’Ernest Wallon sur viàOccitanie.

Les 12 prochains matchs de la phase régulière du Toulouse Olympique seront donc diffusés sur la chaîne régionale ainsi que sur les sites internet des éditeurs du Groupe : Midi Libre, L’indépendant et La Dépêche du Midi.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Haven’t viàOccitanie and NATV recently geoblocked their broadcasts?

Yes, you'll need a VPN set to a French server if you want to watch the matches.

• Thanks 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

For the uninitiated, is Via Occitanie a FTA channel? 

It, like NATV, is a free live stream that you watch through their website.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

27 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

It, like NATV, is a free live stream that you watch through their website.

Yes, on the Internet via their website but also by the TV providers, which will push RL to a wider french audience.

Sur la la TNT, canal 31 à Toulouse et Montpellier, canal 33 dans les pays Gardois et Catalan. Mais aussi sur les Box de vos opérateurs, Via Occitanie Toulouse est accessible sur :

• Canal n°538 sur la SFR Box de SFR
  • Canal n°341 sur la Bbox de Bouygues Telecom
  • Canal n°369 sur la Livebox d’Orange
  • Canal n°942 sur la Freebox
  • Canal n°369 sur la Boite Sosh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, kiggy said:

Yes, on the Internet via their website but also by the TV providers, which will push RL to a wider french audience.

Sur la la TNT, canal 31 à Toulouse et Montpellier, canal 33 dans les pays Gardois et Catalan. Mais aussi sur les Box de vos opérateurs, Via Occitanie Toulouse est accessible sur :

• Canal n°538 sur la SFR Box de SFR
  • Canal n°341 sur la Bbox de Bouygues Telecom
  • Canal n°369 sur la Livebox d’Orange
  • Canal n°942 sur la Freebox
  • Canal n°369 sur la Boite Sosh

Thanks for the extra information. It's good to see it has plenty of alternative outlets in its home country.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Also on the newspaper websites of Midi Libre, L’indépendant et La Dépêche du Midi, wonder if they're also geoblocked?

1 hour ago, JonM said:

Also on the newspaper websites of Midi Libre, L’indépendant et La Dépêche du Midi, wonder if they're also geoblocked?

I'm sure a Whitehaven fan or two will update us after the match, or more probably, during the match

I wonder if the Eng V FR match with be on Via Occitanie, as the TO v Fev match is on later....it's going to be camera crazy for a while!

It would seem a shame as I assume they would be using the same production company that they can't broadcast all matches on the same platform

3 hours ago, kiggy said:

I wonder if the Eng V FR match with be on Via Occitanie, as the TO v Fev match is on later....it's going to be camera crazy for a while!

It would seem a shame as I assume they would be using the same production company that they can't broadcast all matches on the same platform

It would be peak rugby league for the England v France warm up to TO v Feb clash not being televised while the latter is. 

On 17/04/2024 at 07:49, Gomersall said:

But is geoblocked so you need a VPN.

Did anyone from the UK try and watch the match?