Mckenzie Yei signs for Oldham

18 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Looks like he wants to stay and play so i am glad he has found another club.

Likewise. Still, leaving us to concentrate on rehab then signing elsewhere less than 3 weeks later would indicate a lack of transparency somewhere...

• Like 1

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, gazza77 said:

Likewise. Still, leaving us to concentrate on rehab then signing elsewhere less than 3 weeks later would indicate a lack of transparency somewhere...

I took the view that a few words in Fordy's quote when he left were quite telling..."He’s been a real favourite on and off field. Unfortunately, after picking up a knee injury, he’s not quite nailed his rehab."

Yei, recently left us and we said the powerful forward would be having some time away from the sport to focus on his rehabilitation after a spell of frustrating injuries. But less than a month on, he is now thought to be in talks with the Roughyeds regarding a move to the club. The forward appears set to reinforce the Oldham pack in the coming weeks.

So all that tells me is when he left us Longy   held talks with him to see what was going on and why wouldn't he hold talks he knows what he can do for oldham in div one but because it says in coming weeks I would have thought he was still in rehab and signing on depends on how well that goes 

3 hours ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

No big miss for me, never seemed to be fit, and had injury issues. 

That seems to sum it up. When he played it never seemed much longer than about 2x15 mins at best incorporating a lost off load.

On the recent overseas acquisition front Turner appears a real find and Tanner has shown encouraging signs that he will be very useful providing he gets match fit and then stays mainly injury free. So overall im happy.

• Like 2