Toulouse at the Fox,s Biscuit Stadium

7 hours ago, Batley Bob said:
7 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

We have a decent recent home record, a big win and a tiny win. We've looked a different side lately, not just due to DR'S, everybody has a new attitude. Would settle for another 1 point win but I think we'll do a bit better.

Bill, Putt will probably play, Hill as well. Looking at the rest can't see Hoy not playing and from his appearances for us, although he hasn't let us down, don't see Mustapha forcing his way into SL just yet.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, phildog said:

£20, hope you enjoy the day!!

Cheers looking forward to it. Our favourite RL ground, we come up at least once every year. Was gutted we missed our game there but then spotted this one drops on the missus birthday so i’m spoiling her! 😄

• Like 3

Is CF against Rodriguez same as DR here? 

Really surprised that Putt didn't play last night although last week he wasn't brought on until very late in the game which I thought was very strange especially as Cas were down to 12 and tiring tackle-wise and he'd put in a tremendous spell for us v Bulls. 

3 hours ago, phildog said:

Is CF against Rodriguez same as DR here? 

Really surprised that Putt didn't play last night although last week he wasn't brought on until very late in the game which I thought was very strange especially as Cas were down to 12 and tiring tackle-wise and he'd put in a tremendous spell for us v Bulls. 

Why? He’s not impressed Lingard and the coaches at Cas 

7 hours ago, Dog forever said:

I think he's injured.

Maybe he got it at work. Plenty of fires in Bradford this last few weeks.

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Well, we know refs cop some stick but today's man Mr. Vella WAS really bad. I doubt we'd have won, Toulouse were too fast, too mobile, too big, too strong, so direct, but a litany of consecutive errors led to 12 of their points. He also let himself be bullied by Shorrocks into the 'on report' incident which he had already ignored 4 or 5 minutes earlier. It's often said you never see a ref change a decision but we did today. Then, how can a kick from 2 yards which bounces off a player's shins be ruled as having been played at? I hope the club is armed with sufficient detail of this incident AND Leaky's ridiculous citation from last week and us prepared to put its head above the parapet regarding poor refereeing performances. I also hope that the coaching staff AND players take some notice of everything that Toulouse were and are and build some of it into our game.