MOM Featherstone Rovers V York

At coming up 5ish we have: Gale15, Turner 7, Aekins 6, Paton and Gorman 4, Minikin 3, Day2, Eden 1. After a great start I was sad at the end. It was like seeing a different team on the pitch for the second half.  Very sad of how we are competing at the moment

• Like 1

No votes coming in. I am also very disappointed at our loss. However I  do.hope we continue our MOM.

1 minute ago, jamescolin said:

No votes coming in. I am also very disappointed at our loss. However I  do.hope we continue our MOM.

You do a grand job Colin but i think a lot of fans are dissalusioned and can't get the enthusiasm to vote. Keep on doing it for those who do thank you.

• Like 1

At 5.45 we have: Gale 21, Turner 11, Aekins and Minikin 7, Paton 6, Gorman 4, Day 2, Eden 1. I will give it until early tomorrow and then close down this match  voting. 

Final votes for York match: Gale 24, Turner 11, Aekins, Paton, Minikin 7 each, Gorman 6, Day 2, Eden 1.