Minga

Fev1983

6 minutes ago, Fev1983 said:

It just goes show that the club are doing as much as possible to strengthen the side, he would have been a great signing, bloody GBE, he only missed out by 1.3% on the 75% rule!!  Well done the club for trying!!

ONE GAME SHORT

13 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Just announced he has signed for Toronto

If he's signed for Toronto he'll be working more in this country than he will be in Canada. I assume they are still training over here?

looking at the figures 45:61

45 is the number of games he played 27 2016 and 18 2017

I assume 61  is total games Toulouse played 21 league games  2016 and 23 last year 44 so the rest must be play off games and challenge cup 61

on the main forum more than one person has said if a player misses a game through injury or suspension that fixture not counted to total looks like rfl ignored their own rules so if that's true  FEV only got to prove he missed one game through injury  45:60 is 75%

1 hour ago, Blue Pike said:

Sorry mate if im missing something but the RFL stopped us from signing him on legal issues.Why can anyone else sign him or does the SL have a disclaimer 

I cannot believe it went straight over your head ???

Im Fev and im proud

3 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

I surpose I am a bit naive but will remember future posts as being Lies or wind ups , such is life and believing people are  decent ??

Come on **** “Castleford full of mingas”, funny as ****, I put the stars in before the moderator!

4 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

Got it ????.Completely sh#t faced yesterday afternoon 

Lesson one, don’t use social media or other sites when drunk, first you lose your way of thinking, then you lose your sense of humour, then you throw your teddy out of the cot, then you look silly ????? #DryJanuary 

Im Fev and im proud

2 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Lesson one, don’t use social media or other sites when drunk, first you lose your way of thinking, then you lose your sense of humour, then you throw your teddy out of the cot, then you look silly ????? #DryJanuary 

Correct. Woke up this morning and the first thing I thought was oh no what have I posted .Used to do it regular in the early days and posted a right load of Tosh which upset a few and I was for ever arguing.Lesson learnt.And before anyone says owt Yes I still post a load of tosh when Im sober?

I heard it a bit differently. Andrew was out walking when he saw Minga and a bloke about to accost him. He shouted 'Hey You' and a,u, disappeared. Without them Andrew and the player got together as firmly bonded mates and became a MING VASE. 

18 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Correct. Woke up this morning and the first thing I thought was oh no what have I posted .Used to do it regular in the early days and posted a right load of Tosh which upset a few and I was for ever arguing.Lesson learnt.And before anyone says owt Yes I still post a load of tosh when Im sober?

#1 Rule of the internet..... no internet output on alcohol. It almost always makes us look daft. We've all done it. Sunday was just your turn.....????

Archived