Predictions

Cl1998

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Think we need at least a 25 man squad , we are way short at the minute but that hopefully changes tonight. Think we are in a group of 4 or 5 clubs fighting for 5th to 8th position .

agree about squad size but it has to be 5th or higher as 6th 7th and 8th is meaningless this year .

Bradford & York 1st and 2nd. York are getting 4 players per week from HKR according to Sheens

Then its perm 3 from about 6 for positions 3, 4 and 5. Donny are getting a lot of players from Hull now that neither team is running reserves. 4th seems about right for us.

9 minutes ago, shaun mc said:

Bradford & York 1st and 2nd. York are getting 4 players per week from HKR according to Sheens

Then its perm 3 from about 6 for positions 3, 4 and 5. Donny are getting a lot of players from Hull now that neither team is running reserves. 4th seems about right for us.

I don't see DR or loans too much as a plus if over used . Consistency every week in a squad who all know each other and play and train has an edge over swap and changing from other clubs , it was a massive part in Barrows success  

9 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

I see he was is in todays wigan second string squad against london scholars and scored a trys, as was cain barnes from seaton

Both would be great additions 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

11 minutes ago, havenhater said:

just the one signing?

and has big Harrison trained this week or is that a naughty rumour and are we setting up a just giving  page to pay his train fair from barrow?

A just giving page though 

wow!

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

5 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

A just giving page though 

wow!

Yeah that’s bad. Errrr we’ve signed these 2 players, but can’t afford to get them over so can everyone chip in to fund a jolly to Brisbane then fly them over 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

19 minutes ago, havenhater said:

just the one signing?

and has big Harrison trained this week or is that a naughty rumour and are we setting up a just giving  page to pay his train fair from barrow?

Ooh, very subtle ha ha. 

You could tell from the banter between all the players and Leon that there is an excellent team spirit built already, no egos, no town/haven/barrow/lancashire mentality, no ex superleague/semi pro/amateur divide, just 21 (hopefully soon 22, 23, 24) lads who are enjoying training together and cant wait to get on the pitch. 

I think leon would snap wigans hands off for a season loan of macauley davies (unlikely I'd say) or caine barnes (very possible) but dont think he will be taking any players at all on dual reg, he seems quite against it and i cant see many people disagreeing with that stance unless we have a massive injury crisis

Archived