6 minutes ago, Worky said:

Sorry to be the one at the back of the class not paying attention but what happened to the other League 1 Clubs North Wales Crusaders, London Skolars and Coventry?

Coventry Bears, London Skolars and North Wales Crusaders withdrew for logistical reasons I believe around the later rounds being played midweek.

12 hours ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Coventry Bears, London Skolars and North Wales Crusaders withdrew for logistical reasons I believe around the later rounds being played midweek.

I'm surprised more haven't to be honest. I'm sure some will see the value in the cup but I can't say I'm too excited at the prospect of Fev players getting injured away at Oldham on a Tuesday night and then having to get a team ready for the league on a weekend. I think this will turn out to be rugby league's equivalent of the checkatrade trophy.

I'm happy to be proved wrong if everyone is captivated by the magic of the cup. Some will relish the prospect of seeing their team at Wembley.

2 hours ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_RFL_1895_Cup

That’s got a list of dates although you might need to use a calendar yourself to answer your question.

Saw that not long after I posted, so next round is either Sunday 2nd or Wednesday 5th June. We don;t have a game scheduled for the 2nd, and I;ve looked at a few other clubs who also don't, so not sure it would list 5th June as a possible date

Archived