ANDY KAIN

Feverly Hills 90210

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every day you ask about the leeds players jamescolin - why dont you chill out and let things run its course one way or another

When there is something to tell it will get posted on here no doubt

The four Leeds lads who came last year were not announced until 22nd November, Maitua and Hitchcox announced 19th December, and Wood on 7th January.

Ok carry on talking about other clubs signings. At least they are being continuously announced.

I've every confidence that the rest of our squad will be announced when it's the right time to do so

Im Fev and im proud

All I can say robin is he keeps playing in a top 4 championship team so he most be doing something right. But we all can improve and I'm confident Sam will keep improving under Richard marshal up the fax HAHa.

All the best Tony

Now then tony can you remember turning out for us (Selby warriors) when we were short at the Lions and we some how turned them owa, I was hooker that day and will never know how we managed to win. As for Sam well he proved me wrong last season I never thought he would get his form back after the injury but he did, fair play to him  and hope he carrys on at fax just not against Rovers, and I know Robin very well and theres certainly no badness there towards Sam, he like me loved the fact when sam played for the rovers he played for the shirt and we all respect that

Yes mate I can remember that game, it was the game that brought me out of retirement at 40 and I carried on playing at the lions for another 4 years in the summer conference.

I know there are a lot of fans at Featherstone who are pleased that Sam is playing again, after all he played a lot of rugby at the lions.

Tony

that second album is usually a poor reflection on the debut....

Most even suggest definitely maybe was much better than its zillion selling follow up....

We'll see.

Reap what you sow, as Neil Young might have said.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived