More contract extensions

colinb

See club website. Brambani and Chandler sign until 2018. Brilliant. Well done guys.

+1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Brambani is a lynchpin. Chandler has been missed this spring. Do we need 3 hookers but I cant see leak or blake making way for davey.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Sounds like it DD from the piece on the website. Is Day signed on for next season? Perhaps someone could put up who's signed till when?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Brambani is a lynchpin. Chandler has been missed this spring. Do we need 3 hookers but I cant see leak or blake making way for davey.

I have no problem us having three hookers, as l think that they are all quality players, and each offers something different. It is up to the coach, present and future, to keep them all happy, interested and competitive!

With disco being a hooker by trade this should get us playing expansive and attack football.

Off topic but will linners remain after not getting the top job. Would matt prefer his own man.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Im very pleased with the resignings.

Very pleased indeed, but for me its pat walker I'd like to see resigned.

Very underrated player ( as he was at dewsbury in my opinion) and may turn put to be the best of the ex sheffield trio.

We wouldn't be where we are this season without his goalkicking.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

I am sure pat walker signed for 2 years when he joined from Sheffield.. Brambani and Davey were both 1 year deals.. It was on a thread that has disappeared!!!

I hope thats the case.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Great news!

update Bromley

yes the web site says until the end of the 2018 season for Brambani and Chandler, so it will be to the end of the 2017 season for Patch.

its confusing when it says until 2017 and 2018, which to me means a different thing,

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Website confirms Dom signed for 2018 season, so if KTF is right Patch signed for 2017 season as well??

updated post 16 above.

Thought that all 3 ex-Eagles had originally signed 2 season contracts, so therefore until the end of the 2017 season, with DB now adding another. Don't think Walker would leave unless he started to not be picked: he won't to back to full-time, so it would be a sideways or backward step if he left. I too have gone back over many posts to try and find the season starting signings and length of contracts but no luck. anybody able to print it?

Thought that all 3 ex-Eagles had originally signed 2 season contracts, so therefore until the end of the 2017 season, with DB now adding another. Don't think Walker would leave unless he started to not be picked: he won't to back to full-time, so it would be a sideways or backward step if he left. I too have gone back over many posts to try and find the season starting signings and length of contracts but no luck. anybody able to print it?

James Davey only signed a one year deal

IMG_0583.JPG

Archived