The Photography Thread

correct

you did the excursion as well eh?

I had a lovely bottle of Leffe and some olives outside one of the bars on the sea front.

Ahem, a pedant writes....

Collioure.

I had ice cream in the afternoon, and Leffe in the evening. :D

correct

you did the excursion as well eh?

I had a lovely bottle of Leffe and some olives outside one of the bars on the sea front.

We went down there when Wigan played Catalan a couple of seasons back, we stayed the week in Perpignan and had a car so we got about quite a bit.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Ahem, a pedant writes....

Collioure.

I had ice cream in the afternoon, and Leffe in the evening. :D

maurice chevalier mode

ah yes I remembair eet well

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Hats

tattonlady_IMG_5141copy.jpg

noodles_IMG_6278.jpg

thehat_IMG_6237.jpg

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• 3 weeks later...
Hivings Hill, Chesham.

No place for cats.

4962910623_b6490d2b53.jpg

Missing by Jon Smalldon, on Flickr

Ilford XP2, Nikon F65

yes I see what you are getting at here. It's a telling statement bout alienation in modern society, about the way we communicate, yet at the same time fail to.

I wept.

Keeping it local

yes I see what you are getting at here. It's a telling statement bout alienation in modern society, about the way we communicate, yet at the same time fail to.

I wept.

Subtly dropping in the clue "Follow that van and you've found your cat-nappers"

• 2 weeks later...

What a find this topic is!

looking at getting a dslr soon for holiday to South Africa but also for next seasons games as Newspaper photographers are few and far between these days!

Looking at the Canon EOS 1000D but was wondering, what size/type lens is best for sports photography/zooming from sidelines?

Thanks ( from a TOTAL novice!)

What a find this topic is!

looking at getting a dslr soon for holiday to South Africa but also for next seasons games as Newspaper photographers are few and far between these days!

Looking at the Canon EOS 1000D but was wondering, what size/type lens is best for sports photography/zooming from sidelines?

if that's the camera you like, then get it.

you will need a lens with a focal length going out to about 300mm. Which one is heavily dependant on your budget. The price of such a lens is usually in proprtion to its widest aperture-the wider the apereture(and hence the ability to allow more light in) the more expensive the lens usually. A lens like that will also be very useful to you in SA if for instance you go on a safari

Keeping it local

if that's the camera you like, then get it.

you will need a lens with a focal length going out to about 300mm. Which one is heavily dependant on your budget. The price of such a lens is usually in proprtion to its widest aperture-the wider the apereture(and hence the ability to allow more light in) the more expensive the lens usually. A lens like that will also be very useful to you in SA if for instance you go on a safari

Ok thanks Angelo, a TOTAL novice on this sort of thing! Prob going for a deal which includes a Canon EF 75-300mm. any use? How do the numbers actually determine things??

please be gentle ;)

Ok thanks Angelo, a TOTAL novice on this sort of thing! Prob going for a deal which includes a Canon EF 75-300mm. any use? How do the numbers actually determine things??

please be gentle ;)

That will be fine for you

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Due to budget i'm currently shooting with a sigma 70-200mm f2.8 lens (about

www.matchdayphotography.com