Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I haven't been on this board for many months, and have been on twice in 2 days.

Welcome back Zoe!

In order to get broadband installed at Chateau Timtum I have to visit a France Telecom shop, order, wait, wait some more, revisit shop, wait 12 - 15 days for someone to contact me to make an appointment to install it. I love France.

I am sat outside McDonalds in Limoux taking advantage of their free broadband service. Three cheers for Ronald.

I have also finished my course of pills and am allowed to drink again from today.

It should be my 23rd blood donation tonight.

I've given twice but called it a day after my 3rd effort. Got deep veins you see (probably not helped by layers of cushioning around my body!!). Having the needle go in and out of my arm 3-4 times without striking oil isn't enjoyable. Shame, I'll miss the Tuc biscuits and free time off work.

horseshitne.jpg

The wife has deep veins, they go into her arm from side and she is the one that gets most enthusiastic about going everytime.

Q:  Is swimming good for your figure?   
A:  If swimming is good for your figure, then explain whale to me.. 

I'm shattered, would so love to have just stayed under the duvet. I know I slept at some point but it doesn't feel like it.

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Also bought the first season of the Wire on DVD on a whim. Is it any good?

The seasons when they had Wanbon, Chisnall, Nicholas and Kevin Ashcroft offered the most realistic violence.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

On friday afternoon I got home from work at 2pm. ###### off. :angry:

I went into my garage and decided that I had to work it all off. I had a bike with its engine broken down into its components parts, down to the last spring, washer, shaft & cog.

I woke up the neighbourhood at 2am reving the engine to clear out all the re-assembly oil. :blush:

After 5 hours sleep, I finished off the last few jobs and it passed its MOT at 11am. :happy:

I took 30 minutes off my 30k PB today :) 30k of running up and down muddy hills, not quite sure why I do it but never mind!

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

I took 30 minutes off my 30k PB today :) 30k of running up and down muddy hills, not quite sure why I do it but never mind!

...and there was me all proud of managing to run 25k in one week...sigh

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong

...and there was me all proud of managing to run 25k in one week...sigh

I'm sure 25k per week is far more sensible though ;)

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...