Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I don't use this forum as often as I used to do either. Spending more time out and about doing stuff and less time at the computer for a start, but even when I'm in it's slipping down the list of websites to visit :(

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

Nowt worse than unexpected jalapenos.

Unless it's unexpected philipinos, and the wife's home....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Nowt worse than unexpected jalapenos.

Unless it's unexpected philipinos, and the wife's home....

:lol:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

We had three ducks decide that our front garden would be a suitable place to sleep this morning. Never seen ducks here...

Daft birds though with us having two cats (well, one really, the other one is cat with the animal instincts of a stuffed toy) and our neighbour having a right murdering machine of a cat.

Also, we had a very rare visit of our local Jay this morning, when I got up and looked out it was sitting on the bird bath

I like where we live :)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

We had three ducks decide that our front garden would be a suitable place to sleep this morning. Never seen ducks here...

Daft birds though with us having two cats (well, one really, the other one is cat with the animal instincts of a stuffed toy) and our neighbour having a right murdering machine of a cat.

Also, we had a very rare visit of our local Jay this morning, when I got up and looked out it was sitting on the bird bath

I like where we live :)

Those thing make a right mess of your car when you hit them at about 65 mph. :(

Decided this year to try and get something other than sparrows and starlings, and worming rights winner blackbird in our urban garden.

Bird table, a few feeders, different seed mixes etc.

Still got the sparrows etc, but now a pair of robins and a pair of chaffinches are regulars.

Got a thistle seed feeder, hoping a goldfinch might happen by.

Not much, but considering where I live, it's right lovely to see. :)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Those thing make a right mess of your car when you hit them at about 65 mph. :(

Decided this year to try and get something other than sparrows and starlings, and worming rights winner blackbird in our urban garden.

Bird table, a few feeders, different seed mixes etc.

Still got the sparrows etc, but now a pair of robins and a pair of chaffinches are regulars.

Got a thistle seed feeder, hoping a goldfinch might happen by.

Not much, but considering where I live, it's right lovely to see. :)

If someone is driving at 65mph down our quiet little dead-end street then they deserve a bit more than a duck hitting them!

We have an occasional greenfinch or two in our garden. First time I saw them I thought someone had let a couple of budgies out.

I'm also a bit of a rarity in my area in that I like the squirrels running round the garden. Our old chubby cat is terrified of them for some reason which is quite amusing.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

If someone is driving at 65mph down our quiet little dead-end street then they deserve a bit more than a duck hitting them!

We have an occasional greenfinch or two in our garden. First time I saw them I thought someone had let a couple of budgies out.

I'm also a bit of a rarity in my area in that I like the squirrels running round the garden. Our old chubby cat is terrified of them for some reason which is quite amusing.

I was on the A41 at 4:45 am.Bit of a difference.

Off work (sick) this week, been watching the antics outside most of the day.

Been sunny, was really nice, forgot some of my pains and aches for an hour or two.

Robins and chaffinches really feeding well, blackbird gathering worms for his young almost up to the patio door.

Robins and chaffinches really feeding well, blackbird gathering worms for his young almost up to the patio door.

I think there are a few West Stand Upper seats available for Friday's game, if anybody wants to see Robins really enjoying themselves... :(

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I think there are a few West Stand Upper seats available for Friday's game, if anybody wants to see Robins really enjoying themselves... :(

Care to swap seats and put me next to Bruce ??

Care to swap seats and put me next to Bruce ??

errrmmm....tempting but no.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

when I get home I'm going to rip the missuses knickers off

cause they're cutting me in half

:D

I've just been offered a job :D

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Congratulations... :D Owt interesting?

thank you....local hospital, similar to what I had in Leigh...only 'interesting' bit will be how hard it's going to be getting my ###### back in gear after all this time

Congratulations indeed. How come you've ended up over the other side of the hill (or have I missed something)?

Today I have been to the marvellously named Kenyan bureau of poisons and pharmacy. At the national environmental agency the reception area was glued to the wrestling on TV.

Time for a Tusker or two. And another chapter of Our Mutual Friend by that there Dickens. Whether its the effects of the former on the reading of the latter, or that I am severely addled, it is taking me an absolute age to read.

"Sisters are doing it for themselves, standing on their own two feet, ringing their own bells..."

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde