What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

At the risk of interrupting Oxford's quest to list every single song he's ever heard, I've been grooving to 'Soul Crusade' by Mandala. Heavy on the psychedelia and with a strong lead singer, the songs are okay-to-good.

1 hour ago, Futtocks said:

At the risk of interrupting Oxford's quest to list every single song he's ever heard

Not even close, and not even trying, just the ones I'm listening to and not all of them.

Feels like open season on here ...again.

Anyway I want to thank those people who put stuff on here I'd never heard.

image.png.c84d54a9806e81599a2bd7707a974b35.png and rising.

• Like 1

On 12/06/2019 at 20:43, Man of Kent said:

The best song about a Volkswagen dealership in 1970s Zaire you’ll hear this week, I reckon

I have a Franco biography - "Congo Colossus: The Life and Legacy of Franco & OK Jazz" - very interesting read. Did a couple of trips to Paris specifically to buy Soukous records in the late eighties.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonM said:

I have a Franco biography - "Congo Colossus: The Life and Legacy of Franco & OK Jazz" - very interesting read. Did a couple of trips to Paris specifically to buy Soukous records in the late eighties.