Jump to content
paley

What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

Recommended Posts

Took me a while but now there's nothing but TGG and music on my Youtube start page.

Edited by Oxford

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm afraid I couldn't resist sharing this with you all ....

 

 

Obviously two posters from this forum.

  • Thanks 1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's time

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Oxford
  • Like 1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to the sound of the traffic on the A259

Edited by Bleep1673
  • Like 1

Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Oxford said:

 

 

I might have posted this before, but I still love it, hate the others. 


Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

the grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but the crows are just as black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bleep1673 said:

I might have posted this before, but I still love it, hate the others. 

Being limited is a forum tradition but that is a good track by any standard. ?

Keep safe and stay well

 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

I might have posted this before, but I still love it, hate the others. 

I like most of the Doors stuff my favourite is Roadhouse Blues.

Status Quo make a decent fist of it on their Piledriver album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moose said:

I like most of the Doors stuff my favourite is Roadhouse Blues.

Status Quo make a decent fist of it on their Piledriver album.

There’s some footage on YT of Quo doing that on Granada TV from about 1970 and it’s a really good

 

Edited by Johnoco
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just heard a song from the upcoming new Dylan album , "Rough And Rowdy Ways" on Cerys Mathews Blues prog. I know its fashionable to say he's run his course and is an old git who should gracefully retire but I don't subscribe to that at all and am hugely looking forward to hearing it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Trevorkfevfan said:

Just heard a song from the upcoming new Dylan album , "Rough And Rowdy Ways" on Cerys Mathews Blues prog. I know its fashionable to say he's run his course and is an old git who should gracefully retire but I don't subscribe to that at all and am hugely looking forward to hearing it all.

And then they'll listen to Adele singing one of his songs and not know it.

 

 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...