Random internet link of the day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'We considered ourselves dead': the explosive tale of Mad Max's rocket car. Quite a read, and not even the most dangerous stunt in the movie. You may well wonder what the hell they were thinking.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

John Carpenter meets claymation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

BBC empty sets collection - for your online meetings.

And yes @John Drake , there is a selection of TARDIS interiors. Or Blake's Seven interiors, if you prefer.

Edited by Futtocks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

41 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

And yes @John Drake , there is a selection of TARDIS interiors. Or Blake's Seven interiors, if you prefer.

Unfortunately I can only hit “like” once. One bazillionty interweb points to you, sir. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

3 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Magnificent!

The eagle-eyed will notice that if you choose the Liberator from Blake's 7, you get the crew included too. ?

8 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Magnificent!

The eagle-eyed will notice that if you choose the Liberator from Blake's 7, you get the crew included too. ?

Shame they couldn't get an empty set shot of the Liberator's bridge - you can't pretend to be Avon if the real thing's looming behind you.

• Haha 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

42 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/may/10/the-ultimate-quiz-from-this-week-in-sports-history

I thought the Guardian was a British newspaper, most of this quiz seem to be about Australian sports/men/women

The quiz is in the "Australia Sport" section of the website.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

On miniclip.com 8 ball pool I am a level 22, I was playing a level 122 and I had just the black ball to pot for the best win of my life.

Then my wireless mouse played up, and fluffed the shot by releasing too early, and I lost. Change of battery & I'm back to 'normal' (well, what passes for it).