Sign in to follow this  
ckn

Random internet link of the day

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Okay, Ok, Hands, Interpreter, Fingers

Apparently (according to the Anti-defamation League) this is no longer OK to use as a symbol to show you are OK, as it is being used by White Supremacists to identify themselves, now I know there is a sweary filter on here, but I think it is perfect for identifying 1kers among themselves. 

Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.

These inosemarine vids live in that grey area between "WTF?!?!" and "Seriously, WTF?!??!"

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, overtheborder said:

A petition to change the name of the london olympic park:

http://chng.it/V6PTt7MP

The LOP was built on land that Waterden Road and the Hackney Speedway and Dog track used to occupy 😐

• Like 1

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

His live act as Sir Les was quite a bit more filthy - I picked up the audio cassette of this show at a petrol station and, unlike most similar purchases, it was worth it!

The video quality's a bit ropey, but it is still very funny.

• Like 1

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

On 12/12/2019 at 13:27, Farmduck said:

This is a bit unfortunate. This is a Santa in central Berlin:

FB_IMG_1576156603100.jpg

They are all at it .....

240.jpg

• Like 1

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

1 hour ago, Exiled Townie said:

They are all at it .....

240.jpg

It's like some kind of epidemic:

1576169018_BibiHitler.jpg.2c56ab36998cbc7f2acb0b9631864469.jpg

2 hours ago, Shadow said:

It may not have destroyed the world but look at the date of the weasel error. Then think of the chaos in the otherwise orderly world since then.

Before weasel, order. 

After weasel, Brexit, Trump, May, Johnson and so on for a long list. 

In future generations, we may even reset our calendar to BW and AW, this is 3AW. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

8 minutes ago, ckn said:

It may not have destroyed the world but look at the date of the weasel error. Then think of the chaos in the otherwise orderly world since then.

Before weasel, order. 

After weasel, Brexit, Trump, May, Johnson and so on for a long list. 

In future generations, we may even reset our calendar to BW and AW, this is 3AW. 

I for one welcome our new weasel overlord 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The next-generation Kumul star?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sad 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

1 hour ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

This one got me for some reason - probably like the Wonder Years because I was born after the moon landings so by default they are ancient history.

image.png.148026d275296cbde45e8a02b8f039d5.png