Harlequins RL vs Bradford Bulls

Who will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Harlequins RL
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

Must win game for everyone at the club.

Based on what I saw at Odsal on Sunday I would be picking this team to face the Harlequins as I think it's vital that we blood the young players even more with the play-off race out of our hands, so I hope to see Addy and Southernwood both given a game in the halves on Friday night.

I hope Halley is picked over Reardon, and they shouldn't be a place for Worrincy despite him being a former player of Harlequins. He just isn't up to the level needed for Super League.

Kearney

Sheriffe

Platt

Nero

Halley

Sykes

Addy

Lynch

L'Estrange

Kopczak

Langley

Whitehead

Menzies

Godwin

Hall

Crossley

Southernwood

I see Mr Cummings is up for a laugh in sending Richard Silverwood down for this game after the way he gave every 50/50 call against us two weeks in succession, see Bradford 12-26 Leeds and Bradford 22-26 Warrington.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Mr Cummings is up for a laugh in sending Richard Silverwood down for this game after the way he gave every 50/50 call against us two weeks in succession, see Bradford 12-26 Leeds and Bradford 22-26 Warrington.

ANOTHER mustt win game for the mighty Bulls?

I thought you weren;t going to talk about refs any more?

Edited by Kenilworth Tiger

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

ANOTHER mnuct win game for the mighty Bulls?

I thought you weren;t going to talk about refs any more?

Well I can't see Castleford getting anything at Warrington, so it's a must win game to take back control.

On this rare occasion I think someone at Red Hall is having a laugh in sending us Silverwood knowing that he messed up big time in the two games above.

My thanks first for offering to meet me at Twickers to get to game, Fortunately my grandson who is acting in London is coming as guide, when a student he often played the mascot for the Quins. Hope it is a good game and would like to see Addey as a regular first teamer. I can't understand Mac's sub policy. Hottest day of year doesn't bother tp play sub. When side got a charge on he takes off players who led it. After Wigan four seasons ago should have learn't lesson.

Any particular reason this is being played on the Friday? I would have gone if it had been on Sat/Sun like all Quins other games (not that we have much grounds to complain, Quins fans must get frustrated every other week when they play away). I know it's been this way since the fixtures were announced.

The only thing I can think of is the World Cup final - which is a bit of a poor do considering that game kicks off at night doesn't it?

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Based on what I saw at Odsal on Sunday I would be picking this team to face the Harlequins as I think it's vital that we blood the young players even more with the play-off race out of our hands, so I hope to see Addy and Southernwood both given a game in the halves on Friday night.

I hope Halley is picked over Reardon, and they shouldn't be a place for Worrincy despite him being a former player of Harlequins. He just isn't up to the level needed for Super League.

Kearney

Sheriffe

Platt

Nero

Halley

Sykes

Addy

Lynch

L'Estrange

Kopczak

Langley

Whitehead

Menzies

Godwin

Hall

Crossley

Southernwood

Agree about Addy and Southernwood in the halves, though not necessarily at the same time (unless we're 30 points to the good) but one at a time with L'Estrange/Sykes would be a good idea. There again what would it hurt??

As for the Silverthon, if we don't give him anything to blow for he shouldn't blow (hopefully), keep onside, no silly holding downs and oh yes, the new rule about using the foot for the ptb, which in ususal fashion has been introduced three quarters of the way through the season :rolleyes:, and we can take the game. Assuming we don't gift them too many tries and manage to keep hold of the ball.......... B)

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

Any particular reason this is being played on the Friday? I would have gone if it had been on Sat/Sun like all Quins other games (not that we have much grounds to complain, Quins fans must get frustrated every other week when they play away). I know it's been this way since the fixtures were announced.

The only thing I can think of is the World Cup final - which is a bit of a poor do considering that game kicks off at night doesn't it?

They moved it at the start of the season so it didn't clash with it mate.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday it doesn't matter for me.

Agree about Addy and Southernwood in the halves, though not necessarily at the same time (unless we're 30 points to the good) but one at a time with L'Estrange/Sykes would be a good idea. There again what would it hurt??

As for the Silverthon, if we don't give him anything to blow for he shouldn't blow (hopefully), keep onside, no silly holding downs and oh yes, the new rule about using the foot for the ptb, which in ususal fashion has been introduced three quarters of the way through the season :rolleyes:, and we can take the game. Assuming we don't gift them too many tries and manage to keep hold of the ball.......... B)

Agree that it maybe be a little early to put the pair of them in the halves together at the same time, but from what I've seen of the pair of them, I really do feel they will do if not more then what Burrow & McGuire have done for Leeds the past eight years or so.

For all the abuse McNamara gets from the supporters he's most certainly leaving the club with a legacy of fine young British players comming off the conveyor belt.

It'll be hard to get the win with Silverwood in charge, it always is when he's in the middle but I do think that if we don't give him major cause to blow up for penalties against us then we have a chance.

Harlequins 22-20 Bradford for mine, a narrow loss.

My thanks first for offering to meet me at Twickers to get to game, Fortunately my grandson who is acting in London is coming as guide, when a student he often played the mascot for the Quins. Hope it is a good game and would like to see Addey as a regular first teamer. I can't understand Mac's sub policy. Hottest day of year doesn't bother tp play sub. When side got a charge on he takes off players who led it. After Wigan four seasons ago should have learn't lesson.

We most certainly gifted the game to Wigan that night, leading 30-6 with 27:00 minutes to go and he thinks it's won.

harlequins by 60, and mick to complain the 12th try was a mile forward and say it's all silverwoods fault

You know me too well :D

Drop Sykes, he was bad on Sunday, after watching Boots N All the Tries, he missed Tickle, he threw the intercept, he put up the bomb for Tansey... ;)

If Halley is fit, put him to full back. If we had another winger I'd drop Sheriffe too.

1. Dave Halley

2. Rikki Sheriffe/Joe Wardle

3. Michael Platt

4. Chris Nero (pass the ******* ball, greedy sod)

5. Stuart Reardon

6. Brett Kearney

7. Cain Southernwood

8. Craig Kopzcak (he actually played well against Hull FC)

9. Heath L'Estrange

10. Andy Lynch

11. Jamie Langley

12. Elliott Whitehead

13. Steve Menzies

14. Wayne Godwin

15. Danny Addy

16. Steve Crossley

17. Glenn Hall/the good Burgess twin.

Drop Sykes, he was bad on Sunday, after watching Boots N All the Tries, he missed Tickle, he threw the intercept, he put up the bomb for Tansey... ;)

If Halley is fit, put him to full back. If we had another winger I'd drop Sheriffe too.

1. Dave Halley

2. Rikki Sheriffe/Joe Wardle

3. Michael Platt

4. Chris Nero (pass the ******* ball, greedy sod)

5. Stuart Reardon

6. Brett Kearney

7. Cain Southernwood

8. Craig Kopzcak (he actually played well against Hull FC)

9. Heath L'Estrange

10. Andy Lynch

11. Jamie Langley

12. Elliott Whitehead

13. Steve Menzies

14. Wayne Godwin

15. Danny Addy

16. Steve Crossley

17. Glenn Hall/the good Burgess twin.

At least we agree, no Worrincy.

A temporary end to bratfuds suffering, bulls by 10.

Don't you worry Jim, there will be a third Bradford vs Leeds game this year ;)

Another newcomer in the nineteen in Vinny finigan:

Full squad:

Addy, Halley, L'Estrange, Hall, Lynch, Sheriffe, Crossley, Finigan, Kopczak, Sykes, Menzies, Reardon, Godwin, Nero, Kearney, Whitehead, Worrincy, Langley, Platt.

Hmm. Seems it's 'half go for the play-offs, half blood some young 'uns' for the rest of the season.

Another newcomer in the nineteen in Vinny finigan:

Full squad:

Addy, Halley, L'Estrange, Hall, Lynch, Sheriffe, Crossley, Finigan, Kopczak, Sykes, Menzies, Reardon, Godwin, Nero, Kearney, Whitehead, Worrincy, Langley, Platt.

God help us if he plays.