Away Shirt

Hate the rec

I'll be honest it looks bloody awful. Last years was the best away shirt in a long long time. This years the worst. But as has been said it will be a love it or hate it, but that's one I definately won't be purchasing.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Much less fussed with away jerseys . More novelty value and they come n go .You have a blank canvas with them and a licence to tinker . I quite like it to actually . Striking and very different , which is what you're looking for I guess . Still need to see the home one in the flesh for a final judgement !

I thought that about the home one . This is a Wests Tigers job . I like those colours . But , as said , we need to see them in 3 dimensions . Ultimately though , these arguments and issues end on 3 o'clock on day one ... Then all but result is irrelevant . That's gonna be more than enough to occupy us

Looks too much like a cas or wests shirt for me. Not particularly fond of watching either team. As has been said though it's got nothing to do with much really.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Just a thought about the colour, it could have something to do with Towns first ever top which I think were  orange/tangerine coloured, and it is 70 years this year.

No, Town's first ever top was red and green hoops.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Its a chance to experiment without the limits of tradition that comes with home strips . I think this will be really vivid and striking out on the pitch , and is a good contrast . Hopefully it'll be fondly remembered for being used in a successful season and watched in DVDs over n over again ! We competed pretty well to chisel out some valuable points last year , but this year we need to turn those into wins or its literally pointless .No rewards for good efforts now. Any away win is gonna be huge

Surprise, surprise, that bitter and twisted prat BillyBoy is having another dig at Town in the Haven Fanzine about the top...... he was expecting Cherry and White!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Archived