Farkas?

Cato89

I agree we need him but even he won't be able to turn performances like that around. That's 28 points scored at home to two teams who will be around us in the league. They are must wins. It's back to the drawing board for PV

I agree we need him but even he won't be able to turn performances like that around. That's 28 points scored at home to two teams who will be around us in the league. They are must wins. It's back to the drawing board for PV

Don't think Sheffield will be anywhere near us in the league standings

Its not just us that are waiting on Visa's

Featherstone (according to LE) still waiting for one for Matuia who is a big signing for them

I think Maitua's visa application is different because of his shadowy past.   He was convicted of drink driving when 3 time over the limit in 2006 and then in 2009 he was banned for 2 years on drug offences and finally in 2013 he attempted to commit suicide and was saved by Willie Tonga.    I think that is what is holding up his application.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

I think Maitua's visa application is different because of his shadowy past. He was convicted of drink driving when 3 time over the limit in 2006 and then in 2009 he was banned for 2 years on drug offences and finally in 2013 he attempted to commit suicide and was saved by Willie Tonga. I think that is what is holding up his application.

Quiet lad then?

I think Maitua's visa application is different because of his shadowy past.   He was convicted of drink driving when 3 time over the limit in 2006 and then in 2009 he was banned for 2 years on drug offences and finally in 2013 he attempted to commit suicide and was saved by Willie Tonga.    I think that is what is holding up his application.

Actually it's because he's trying to get in as a Samoan. Since English is not a major language in Samoa, he needs to pass an English fluency test.

There was so many rumours about sam obst coming. I wonder if it was just that or were we close to bringing him over. Got to think he's the type of player that would have been the perfect solution for a season or 2

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

There was so many rumours about sam obst coming. I wonder if it was just that or were we close to bringing him over. Got to think he's the type of player that would have been the perfect solution for a season or 2

Obst or Sammut would of been brilliant!

Obst or Sammut would of been brilliant!

you just feel that sammut would have been available before we made the move, and could have possibly gotten him before they went into partnership with london. Just a guess though

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Obst wouldn't leave the Northern Pride. Last year they won the league leaders, GF and defeated the NSW Cup GF winners to win the first State Cup. They've been going so well the last couple of years that coach Jason Demetriou got promoted to NRL Assistant at the Cows.

I don't know why Fifita left the Pride. There would be plenty of young 2nd- and 3rd-tier players who wouldn't mind a couple of years in Cairns so I doubt they'd pay much.

Archived