Jacob Morgan

fredm

He is named in the 19 man squad for Sunday's match on the Official website.  As this is a completely new name (I believe) surely some detail about him could be added?  Don't we want to keep supporters interested?

Was he the lad in the bright orange boots? He was quick if my memory serves me correctly

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Not sure, think that may have been Jordan Anderson from Cas. Very nippy.

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

Sorry its Colinb, was still logged in as BISSA.

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

So who is he? What's his background? Has he signed permanently?

A promising full-back, Jacob started his Rugby League at Cardiff Demons before signing for the old Crusaders Academy. He played once for the South Wales Scorpions first team in 2012 before joining Leeds Rhinos under 19,s , when he went to Leeds Met Uni. A Wales under 18 international , joined Batley in Nov 2014 on trial , signed before Fev game , plays Full back / wing

IMG_0583.JPG

He has a quality Welsh heritage to live up to at Batley! Dai Fitzgerald (Cardiff & Wales RU, 3 Challenge Cup winning medals with Batley), Ike Fowler, Harry Rees, Brinley Williams, Fred Willis, and Will Davies ( all Welsh RL internationals.)

Good luck with your career at Batley Bulldogs Jacob.

He has a quality Welsh heritage to live up to at Batley! Dai Fitzgerald (Cardiff & Wales RU, 3 Challenge Cup winning medals with Batley), Ike Fowler, Harry Rees, Brinley Williams, Fred Willis, and Will Davies ( all Welsh RL internationals.)

Good luck with your career at Batley Bulldogs Jacob.

I know he started playing in Wales but is he not English if he's playing for England?

SIGNATURE

Archived