Kingstone Press Championship: Whitehaven 16 Dewsbury 34

Tom Coates

“The lads showed what they are capable of on Sunday against Featherstone and I know that they were grateful of the support from the terraces. I hope the Dewsbury supporters will be there in good numbers for the game up at Whitehaven to get behind our lads.”

Dewsbury Rams are pleased to offer supporters subsidised away travel for the trip the Recreation Ground to face Whitehaven on Sunday 19 July. 

Tom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Return

Damn, I was going to pay for Coolie, Eddie, Tranquilizer and BSJ myself

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Interesting team selection for next week. Field house should be available as the disciplinary meeting won't be until the following week. Be good to find out what injury news there is as we could be missing spicer, pryce, Grady, Hyde, Hemingway, aizue and more......

Interesting team selection for next week. Field house should be available as the disciplinary meeting won't be until the following week. Be good to find out what injury news there is as we could be missing spicer, pryce, Grady, Hyde, Hemingway, aizue and more......

There's a good chance that Grady will be fit again - he twisted an ankle on Friday apparently. Hyde played in the reserves on Thursday, so I don't think fitness is the reason for his absence.

The A team play at home on Thursday so it will be interesting to see who is selected and how they perform.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

GM said after the game that it looks like Pryce has a broken toe. 

Grady has a Hamstring injury from Friday training.

Tom Hemingway is targeting the Batley game for a return.

Not sure weve missed TH as much as I thought we would.  Conroy has been outstanding since he came along and to be honest would be my first choice now.

Grady back would be immense though and we will miss Pryce more than some think. 

Where was Spicer yesterday - rested or injured?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Well if he's on loan

Think it would be acceptable to say he wouldn't play also taking into account their desperate situation

I'm sure someone can be given a chance to shine if he sits it out

i dont think he,s on loan i think hes been released. tom can u confirm mate?

i dont think he,s on loan i think hes been released. tom can u confirm mate?

Hi Dan. I haven't heard anything official about Brett since we initially announced his arrival.

The initial news release said he is here on a season-long loan, but nothing was mentioned about his eligibility to play against Whitehaven.

Tom

Hi Dan. I haven't heard anything official about Brett since we initially announced his arrival.

The initial news release said he is here on a season-long loan, but nothing was mentioned about his eligibility to play against Whitehaven.

cheers mate i thought he was only on loan but i heard from a number of people sunday we had signed him full time.

cheers mate i thought he was only on loan but i heard from a number of people sunday we had signed him full time.

The situation might have changed without the club wishing to announce it.

I will try to speak to Glenn this week and report back if anything's changed.

Tom

they are saying on haven fans hes ineligible to play on sunday can anyone confirm or deny this?

Well done to those of you that worked out who "he" was.  very helpful.....

I've deleted a post which makes a very serious allegation against a player.

I'm sure if you have evidence to support your claim then you'll be reporting it to the authorities.

Otherwise, groundless gossip that attacks a player's character isn't welcome on here.

Thanks

Tom

Archived