Signings for next season

Pink panther

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And like I keep telling you agree with them or not loans,DR, and signings options available to all clubs.

Just like bonus points were last year but it didn't stop you bleating constantly about it.

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

for sure sammut is priority number one and would be the deal of deals , the one thing i dont get is if it means scraping the cash barrel to its very limits to get the dotted line signed then wheres the cash coming from to sign these other top notch quality sl players he will attract ?

Just like bonus points were last year but it didn't stop you bleating constantly about it.

His hiding behind "well its in the rules" is embarrassing considering his constant whinging at dr and bonus points when it benefitted us.

His hiding behind "well its in the rules" is embarrassing considering his constant whinging at dr and bonus points when it benefitted us.

this season's excuses and bleatings from him are we are only above them as we could only get points off haven and Donny and couldn't compete with the better clubs.

Town playing for bonus points was within the rules, yet BKM didn't like those rules, but it OK for his beloved club to bend the rules when its suits them.... for example Haven claiming the Frenchies were short term signing where as the French clubs were saying they were loans

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

So me marra told me before kick off and he's usually right bad day for both teams today score wise

Very poor, heard that some Town players are booked to go away if we were to reach the semi final so wouldn't be playing.  Very poor if true. Town were +6 and Haven +8 on the handicaps shows what poor performances they put in today. Just as well they are not on performance related pay they would owe the clubs money!

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

for sure sammut is priority number one and would be the deal of deals , the one thing i dont get is if it means scraping the cash barrel to its very limits to get the dotted line signed then wheres the cash coming from to sign these other top notch quality sl players he will attract ?

Your dead right Anonymouse. There's only so much cash and Sammut will rightly want a decent whack for a player of his his calibre. It doesn't leave a whole lot more. People want us to sign the best and yet the last 2 Travellers Rest supporters do's haven't been supported at all. Rightly or wrongly money through the turnstiles comes nowhere near funding our current level of player never mind the next.

crack is tyla got a knock on his door the other day and who was standing there when he opened it.......none other than Mr Vievers

hes trick or treating early this year, trying to get enough money and candy to tempt Sammut to stay.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived