Fev v Town

Terry Mac

Brief bright spot with Liam Campbell

darren holt maybe wasn't the most skilful but for organisation he was top draw. And an even better kicking game than mr Sammut, all at the age of 55 as well. Top quality player, wish we'd got him earlier on his career.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon we've got Sykes for a lot less than people think. He's from Dewsbury, perhaps was getting released from Fev, and Rams coming in from him offers him competitive rugby at his hometown club. In the past he probably was too expensive, things have changed since then, were a better side, he's older and is no longer playing SL.

Listen we all know Sammut is too good for Champ rugby, and if there's even a sniff we can get him I'd throw everything at him. Let's just wait and see, also I have wondered who played half back before Sammut. I hope your creativity wasn't reliant on that Doran, he is over weight, and simply a load of rubbish.

come on a fan of a team that contains Karl pryce calling Doran over weight and rubbish??? Seriously? Jamie's a young lad who had some really good games this year for town, he had some off games but is certainly not rubbish.

I reckon we've got Sykes for a lot less than people think. He's from Dewsbury, perhaps was getting released from Fev, and Rams coming in from him offers him competitive rugby at his hometown club. In the past he probably was too expensive, things have changed since then, were a better side, he's older and is no longer playing SL.

Listen we all know Sammut is too good for Champ rugby, and if there's even a sniff we can get him I'd throw everything at him. Let's just wait and see, also I have wondered who played half back before Sammut. I hope your creativity wasn't reliant on that Doran, he is over weight, and simply a load of rubbish.

how many times have you seen JD play to form that opinion? I watched him play for wigan against us in a pre seadon friendly and didn't think he stood out at all but having seen him play this season i am glad we have signed him back on. He is clever with the ball in hand and has shown some really intelligent play for his age in a town shirt.

First things first. Karl Pryce isn't fit, but we also don't rely on him to play at stand-off, and THAT Karl Pryce ran over the top of one of your best players a fortnight ago.

And if he is 20 like you say, he should be in better shape than that, Pryce is 32/33.

And I've seen him play five times this season and all five I think he's gone missing. Which is hard for a beefcake like him.

First things first. Karl Pryce isn't fit, but we also don't rely on him to play at stand-off, and THAT Karl Pryce ran over the top of one of your best players a fortnight ago.

And if he is 20 like you say, he should be in better shape than that, Pryce is 32/33.

And I've seen him play five times this season and all five I think he's gone missing. Which is hard for a beefcake like him.

well we have seen him play more and we will have to agree to disagree. I wouldn't comment on any young rams players as I haven't seen them play enough and will give them a bit of respect.

he maybe did, but he's still bloody awful. A waste of space who's never been fit or in shape. Jamie maybe isn't in the type of shape of the likes of sammut but he gives you everything he's got. How many times has Karl pryce done that in his whole career? Stealing a living, but you do seem to like wasting money if you are signing Sykes as well.

how many times have you seen JD play to form that opinion? I watched him play for wigan against us in a pre seadon friendly and didn't think he stood out at all but having seen him play this season i am glad we have signed him back on. He is clever with the ball in hand and has shown some really intelligent play for his age in a town shirt.

ha he,s maybe been reading the town forum too often there isn,t many on here who have given jamie praise this season he,s usually the scapegoat

he maybe did, but he's still bloody awful. A waste of space who's never been fit or in shape. Jamie maybe isn't in the type of shape of the likes of sammut but he gives you everything he's got. How many times has Karl pryce done that in his whole career? Stealing a living, but you do seem to like wasting money if you are signing Sykes as well.

How can you say that about Karl Pryce or Paul Sykes. Karl played most of his career in super league scoring plenty of tries for Bradford, London & Wigan,opposing supporters give him stick but he'll do for me. Paul Sykes upto this season played his entire career in super league, he maybe in his earlyv30's now but I honestly believe hell do a job for us & cost hell of alot less than Sammut. I really rate Sammut & I'd love him in my side,don't you think he's had a few clubs since he came to this country, especially over last couple of seasons,could be a reason for that,I wonder!!!

How can you say that about Karl Pryce or Paul Sykes. Karl played most of his career in super league scoring plenty of tries for Bradford, London & Wigan,opposing supporters give him stick but he'll do for me. Paul Sykes upto this season played his entire career in super league, he maybe in his earlyv30's now but I honestly believe hell do a job for us & cost hell of alot less than Sammut. I really rate Sammut & I'd love him in my side,don't you think he's had a few clubs since he came to this country, especially over last couple of seasons,could be a reason for that,I wonder!!!

As far as I know Bradford wanted him to stay when they ran out of money, but like a lot of players he had to secure his future. I don't know why his face didn't fit at Wakefield but if there is a flaw with him I haven't seen it yet.

As far as I know Bradford wanted him to stay when they ran out of money, but like a lot of players he had to secure his future. I don't know why his face didn't fit at Wakefield but if there is a flaw with him I haven't seen it yet.

He's class,I'd love it tonight if we announced his signing at the fans forum,but that ain't going to happen so us rams can all stop dreaming.

Archived