Amber Ribbon

Flying 5

Will you be issuing any "joining instructions" nearer to the date?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

We will be meeting at Hanging Heaton Working Mens club from 1pm, the club will be serving pie and peas (free of charge). The coach departs at 2.30pm for Hull. We leave the stadium 30 mins after the game has finished and return to HHWMC. Match tickets will be issued on the coach.

See you all then.

We will be meeting at Hanging Heaton Working Mens club from 1pm, the club will be serving pie and peas (free of charge). The coach departs at 2.30pm for Hull. We leave the stadium 30 mins after the game has finished and return to HHWMC. Match tickets will be issued on the coach.

See you all then.

Thanks F5.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

See you all then.

if there's any people who pullout Charlie I'm up for going in there place mate

Ticket sales appear to be going well with a 15K+ crowd now being forecast, so a prompt departure from HHWMC would be welcomed.

How much car parking space is there at HHWMC?

Ticket sales appear to be going well with a 15K+ crowd now being forecast, so a prompt departure from HHWMC would be welcomed.

How much car parking space is there at HHWMC?

I left my car there for the Grand Final trip in 2014,got in with no problems,lots of room available in the club's car park.Enjoy your day.

if there's any people who pullout Charlie I'm up for going in there place mate

As of now ramsfandan we have three places available on the coach. Come to HHWMC on Sunday about 1PM for a couple of pints and free pie 'n' peas and you can be joining us on the trip to Hull (first come , first served) All you need is £40 and a few bob for refreshments at the game , we will be returning to HHWMC after the match for a nightcap or two. Hope to see you on Sunday.

Ricochet!

I had a great time on the trip yesterday - excellent organisation and good company with a most satisfactory game to boot.

Many thanks to everyone involved in organising this and looking forward to the next one.

How was the atmosphere in the stands? Seems to have got a lot of criticism from several observers that it was subdued given the occasion.

How was the atmosphere in the stands? Seems to have got a lot of criticism from several observers that it was subdued given the occasion.

Not at all subdued (such criticism seems to have come from armchair watchers) but a tight gripping game was reflected in the atmosphere.

It was a great day out, starting with the pie & peas and a pint. I thoroughly enjoyed the event, so we'll done Amber Ribbon. I did miss out in winning the raffle, unlike someone (who usually misses out on the half time draw)!

The game was exciting and any subdued atmosphere will only have been when we were behind, but those around us "made some noise" as they have to announce at some clubs.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived