Serbia Tour to Australia

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cetnik - Anyword on whether or not the Trbjoevic brothers will make themselves available in November?

Nothing has been confirmed regarding the Trbojevic brothers yet. There are also two more NRL contracted players who have Serbian heritage. Tom Opacic and Jordan Grant.

Hearing from mates down under the Nines have been abandoned due to sever weather.Just started the Knock out stages

Group F Results.

Greek Australians 20 Serbia 8

Amerkia Samoa 20 Serbia 4

Latin Heat 6 Serbia 34

Plate Quarter Finals 

Malta 32 Serbia 26.

Greek Aussies who finished 2nd in Group F lost in the Trophy Q/F to Ireland (Aussie Irish ??) 12-8

Group F winners Amerka Samoa  didnt get a chance to play again before the cancellation of the remaining fixtres.

Not surprised they had to stop early. Roofs were blown off houses, roads were flooded and one place about 15km from the Nines got an inch of rain in 10 minutes. The rain was coming in sideways at my place.

Philippines have just defeated Serbia 18-12

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

• 2 weeks later...

Decent quality picture, too!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived