19. Ryan Verlinden

20. Stevie Scholey

21. Oliver Gordon

23. Dan Rooney

24. Tee Ritson

25. Chris Murphy

28. Jarrod Sammut

29. Latu Fifita

Number 25 - Chris Murphy ???????????    Our conditioner.    Are we doing another Matthew Johnston v Fev?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Chris played before injury forced him to retire. Theres no sammut or doran so who do we propose plays along side forber. Cant see the problem, its a blow out. Will mean absolutely nothing. We could get well beaten tomorrow but that dosent mean barrow are even close to being as good as us. Fitness and no more tomorrow.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Chris played before injury forced him to retire. Theres no sammut or doran so who do we propose plays along side forber. Cant see the problem, its a blow out. Will mean absolutely nothing. We could get well beaten tomorrow but that dosent mean barrow are even close to being as good as us. Fitness and no more tomorrow.

Declan -  with Perry and Mossop in the Centre's ;)

Fickle fans won't come to the first home game tho if town have had three beatings in pre season

If we are taking 18 tomorrow then that means 8 of that squad are not available.   Who are they?    I've got Shackley, Phillips B, Walker, Sammut, Fifita and after that I'm struggling.   Is Verlinden here yet?

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

I'm with you on this one , how does that advert go ? calm down , its just a commercial ! obviously some first team players are out through injury or recovery and others need a blow out , if Chris is an addition then fair do's he is a extra back or half in the squad in a long season and already on the payroll .

1. Jack Murphy

2. Sam Forrester

3. Declan Hulme

4. Jason Mossop

5. Brett Carter

6. Carl Forber

7. Jamie Doran

8. Kris Coward

9. Graeme Mattinson

10. Marc Shackley

11. Brett Phillips

12. Jarrad Satck

13. Liam McAvoy

14. Callum Phillips

15. Karl Olstrom

16. Perry Whiteley

17. Alex Szostak

18. Tom Walker

19. Ryan Verlinden

20. Stevie Scholey

21. Oliver Gordon

23. Dan Rooney

24. Tee Ritson

25. Chris Murphy

28. Jarrod Sammut

29. Latu Fifita

What about 26 and 27?

I'm with you on this one , how does that advert go ? calm down , its just a commercial ! obviously some first team players are out through injury or recovery and others need a blow out , if Chris is an addition then fair do's he is a extra back or half in the squad in a long season and already on the payroll .

It depends what you are content with and where you want to go . To often we don't get what we need or are after , but take what we are given . In no way at all is having a conditioner in your squad progressing you anywhere . Everything moves on and you have to go with it

Just had a look on the dark side and you just can't fool those lads over there can you?     They have seen through our deliberate ploy of not having enough players so that their one and only pre-season game will have to be postponed and another even heard about this plan ages ago!!!!!!     We've been found out I'm afraid.

Archived