Match Thread. Dewsbury v Featherstone Rovers Sunday 22nd May 2016

Tbh Jason Crookes as been one of our best players this season,yes he was very lucky not to see red red for the high tackle,but your all going on as if he's a serial killer.

serial killer ? bit extreme i prefer dirty player

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unbelievable the tackle was shoulder I was right near it

It wasn't high watch it back and you will see if I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up

post-2578-0-51464900-1464209641_thumb.png

I suggest you take your red, gold and black glasses off and give them a polish

I couldn't get to Dewsbury on Sunday, and there's one question that I can't find the answer to either on here or on facebook, quite surprising when we spend ages building up to the game debating who should play, and in what position.

The question is:- Who went to fullback after Craven went off, and if it was Hardman then who moved to centre, and how did they do?

I couldn't get to Dewsbury on Sunday, and there's one question that I can't find the answer to either on here or on facebook, quite surprising when we spend ages building up to the game debating who should play, and in what position.

The question is:- Who went to fullback after Craven went off, and if it was Hardman then who moved to centre, and how did they do?

On the radio they said Hardo to FB and Cording to centre.

Looks like Jason Crookes as been let off with the high tackle,tbh I find that surprising!!

like someone has said i think it was more poor technique than maliciuos. Initial contact of his arm looks to be on the shoulder and the wrist/hand area hits him in the mush, looks like cravens fit to play this week, so a slap on the wrist and a warning probably sufficient.

like someone has said i think it was more poor technique than maliciuos. Initial contact of his arm looks to be on the shoulder and the wrist/hand area hits him in the mush, looks like cravens fit to play this week, so a slap on the wrist and a warning probably sufficient.

Whether its right or wrong, its probably better for Fev as they don't play them again and they're not a rival for a top 4 spot. Now he's free to play he could help the Rams pull off a shock victory over a top 4 contender.

Crookes has got sin bin sufficient. Misi has been charged with a grade C dangerous throw for which the recommended range of sanctions is 2-3 games. Leigh appear to have 3 players (Higham, Hock and Acton) charged with offences which could lead to multiple-game bans which would impact on our game against them on June 12.

Crookes has got sin bin sufficient. Misi has been charged with a grade C dangerous throw for which the recommended range of sanctions is 2-3 games. Leigh appear to have 3 players (Higham, Hock and Acton) charged with offences which could lead to multiple-game bans which would impact on our game against them on June 12.

Any news on Channing's return ???

Archived