23 Jul: SL: Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants KO 2pm

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • Huddersfield Giants

Hudds storm downfield but knock on, Wire storm downfield and Chris Hill knocks on.

Sounds like a bloody tennis match.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russel knocks on on his own line, Wire to be tested again.

In all seriousness, pleased for Geno. Good lad and hope he does well for Hudds.

Wish he'd just sod off today though!

He may not have finished yet.  :blink:

Hudds penalty again under the sticks, they go in through Huby, 

28-28, kick to come under the posts.

Brough converts,

28-30.

Some controversy according to BBC Radio Manchester who suggest Jack Smith (Wigan) the referee perhaps gave an undeserved penalty for a shoulder charge that led to the try.

If Hudds win then Wigan  stay 2nd.

:whistle:

Craig Huby off with concussion so that's his game over, sadly.

Wire in through Daryl Clark,

32-30, 4 mins left.

Gidley nails the conversion.

3 mins for Hudds to rescue it.

Short kick off and a Ormsby error gives Wire the scrum.

Hudds get the ball with just over a minute left, hold on to your hats.

Game over,

Wire 34 Hudds 30.

Phew, we win 34 v 30.

Relieved.

So it was, well spotted.

Figured I may as well throw an error in for a bit of solidarity with the players.

Some controversy according to BBC Radio Manchester who suggest Jack Smith (Wigan) the referee perhaps gave an undeserved penalty for a shoulder charge that led to the try.

If Hudds win then Wigan stay 2nd.

:whistle:

Well, I've just got back, if this is what i think it is, he was the only person in the ground that did see it.

The giants were passing out to the centres and it went to ground, Sandow managed to pick it up with one hand juggling and then took off leading cudjoe and someone a Merry chase. No-one noticed that the ref had blown up for a penalty.

Definitely need to watch that back to see exactly what had happened.

In all seriousness, pleased for Geno. Good lad and hope he does well for Hudds.

Wish he'd just sod off today though!

Came across as a bit of a bell to be honest, his antics with his massive dogs terrorising people (and their dogs) did him no favours.

Win's a win!

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I had no idea about that, just had a quick read up on it. Not good.

It was the first I'd heard of it too. Very disappointing.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It's a win.

I can't really say anything else !

Play like that in semi final....I hope you enjoy your day at wembley, Wakefield!

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

Well, I've just got back, if this is what i think it is, he was the only person in the ground that did see it.

The giants were passing out to the centres and it went to ground, Sandow managed to pick it up with one hand juggling and then took off leading cudjoe and someone a Merry chase. No-one noticed that the ref had blown up for a penalty.

Definitely need to watch that back to see exactly what had happened.

To be fair the commentators on radio Manc spotted that the Ref had blown straight away but I think they guessed at whether it was a shoulder charge or not.

Ormsby as good or bad as all wire wingers. Possible the court case tipped it against him at Warrington. He will score tries and make mistakes for giants as well. But full credit to him today.

Archived