22 Jul: SL: Wigan Warriors v St Helens KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Draw
    • St Helens

According to the Wigan Twitter account, thousands of Frank Paul masks have been left under seats at the ground so it should be quite surreal if most fans wear them during the game.

Of course this could be a ploy so that if Saints are winning towards the end, the fans can prop them up on the seats to make it appear the Wigan walk hasn't actually taken place.

Lol

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's straight in the noggin. Surprised Saints are kicking the points.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Flower got planted

Wow! Big hit!

Tierney in, though.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Someone could do with putting some crash pads down on that pink tarmac, that's 2 in 2 minutes

Puts me in mind of the WCS, when Manfredi landed hard on his back in the same area, and certainly felt it.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saints have got away with errors twice so far, ref having a shocker. Long may it continue!

Ref is off the pace. Not surprising when you consider how many matches he has missed this season through injury

Good tight first half. Saints with the upper hand, slightly. Sarginson and Tomkins looking pretty poor for Wigan in that first half.

I'll be glad when Sarginson is on that plane to the Gold Coast. Too many errors, too many bad decisions and increasingly acts like he's someone special when's he's very average.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Flower got planted

Boo!
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived