Fri 3rd May: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 19:45 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/24 at 19:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

1 hour ago, muckymunksy said:

Huddersfield to win in front of 650 fans 

As many as that ?

6 hours ago, muckymunksy said:

Huddersfield to win in front of 650 fans 

Nah, Salford have been bringing more than that in the last 3 or 4 years.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Never look forward to playing Salford, especially at home, just never feel confident and this one is no different, we are playing well so i should be confident but we've only played 2 games at home and played poorly in both so hopefully we can bring our away form back to the hellhole we play out of!

Could do with Esan back for this one to help our attack out.

Edited by daz39

• John Drake changed the title to Fri 3rd May: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 19:45 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Salford have more than held there own going toe to toe with Wigan, Saints, and recently Warrington, this will be close, but going for a Salford win.

Macdonald intercepts and 0-6 Salford 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Posted (edited)

Macdonald involved again puts Ryan in for Salford's second. Cracking try. 0-12

Edited by Padge

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I love(d) Courtney Winfield-Hill as a player, but I find her female Aussie accent really jarring.

I don't think she has a voice for commentary.

A shame that Pyke and her have the most interesting game of the evening, because their comments and voices are pretty ill-fitting and unexciting.

• Like 2

Brierley goes over the shoulder in shutting down Hudds, and gets sat down for an early cup of tea.

He wouldn't have been off if his try had been allowed. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StandOffHalf said:

I love(d) Courtney Winfield-Hill as a player, but I find her female Aussie accent really jarring.

I don't think she has a voice for commentary.

A shame that Pyke and her have the most interesting game of the evening, because their comments and voices are pretty ill-fitting and unexciting.

Have to disagree - as a co-comm, she's actually providing some analysis (and accurate too). So much better than being told that so-and-so is a "quality player".

BTW way, how may folks on here have Salford as their "2nd" team? So entertaining to watch 😀

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RBKnight said:

Have to disagree - as a co-comm, she's actually providing some analysis (and accurate too). So much better than being told that so-and-so is a "quality player".

BTW way, how may folks on here have Salford as their "2nd" team? So entertaining to watch 😀

I like what she says. My comment was purely based on her accent. I find it a bit tough to listen to, but perhaps I will get used to it...

Salford strike again, with MacDonald dummying over from dummy-half.

Probably game over, only 5 minutes into the second half.

Salford playing well with expansiveness.

17 minutes ago, RBKnight said:

But Salford bring nothing to Super League according to some on here.

• Like 3